Dragon Quest Treasures is a Single-Player Action-RPG, and In-Development game of the Dragon Quest Series. It is scheduled to be released on 9th December 2022, for the Nintendo Switch, in both Digital and Physical Formats. The game was announced during the Nintendo Direct Mini on 28th July 2022.
The game takes place on the fictional floating island of Draconia. The game stars the young versions of siblings Erik and Mia from Dragon Quest XI. They have set out on a journey to find the seven legendary Dragonstones. The game has been developed and published by Square Enix.
We condone any illegal downloading of games for the use of emulation. Emulation is an instrumental technology that is misused via illegal ROM downloads. Make sure to use both the firmware and the game ROM from your own console and game.
Yuzu is a free and open-source Nintendo Switch Emulator (hardware or software that lets one computer behave like another), developed in C++. Yuzu was announced to be in development on January 14, 2018, 10 months after the release of the Nintendo Switch. This article will discuss how to play Dragon Quest Treasures on PC via the Yuzu Switch Emulator and the Ryujinx Switch Emulator. For more such Gaming Guides, make sure to follow our Guides Tab.
How To Play Dragon Quest Treasures On PC Via YUZU/Ryujinx
Below are given the methods of using Yuzu and Ryujinx. These work for almost all Nintendo Titles. You can follow the below steps in order to play Dragon Quest Treasures on your PC.
Dragon Quest Treasures via Yuzu
Yuzu Minimum Requirements
In order to play games on Yuzu, you need to make sure you have components better or equal to the ones listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit or higher)
- CPU: Intel i5-4430 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- MEMORY: 8GB RAM
- Graphics Hardware: OpenGL 4.6 support or Vulkan 1.1 such as an Intel HD Graphics 520 or Nvidia GeForce GT 1030
1. How to Play Dragon Quest TReasures on PC Via Yuzu
To play Dragon Quest Treasures on Yuzu, you need three files: The Prodkeys file, Firmware, and the Dragon Quest Treasures game ROM.
2. Getting the Main Files Ready
- To get the Prod.Keys your Nintendo Switch must be hacked and obtained from it.
- To get the Firmware you need to dump it from your Switch. You need the latest version of 14.1.2 in order to run games correctly.
- To get the Game you need to either extract it from the SD card of the original game or download a digital version. The game should be in xci or nsp format.
3. Setting Up Yuzu
- Download the latest Visual C++ 2022
- Update your Graphics Driver
- Download the Yuzu Installer and install the non-early access version
- Copy and Paste the prod.keys in the Keys folder inside Dump (Yuzu inside Roaming in Appdata)
- Copy and Paste the Firmware files inside the Registered Folder. The path is: Appdata->Roaming->yuzu->nand->system->Contents->registered
- Open Yuzu through the desktop shortcut
- Double-click in the middle and find the game on the computer
- Select Folder and check if the game is shown in Yuzu
- Change your Graphics Emulation to Vulkan (Use OpenGL if Lag)
- You can change controls by selecting Emulation->Configure->Controls (Recommended to add a Bluetooth controller)
- Run the game and alter graphics settings if you get low FPS. Make sure that you fulfill the minimum requirements.
Dragon Quest Treasures via Ryujinx
Ryujinx Minimum Requirements
Make sure that your PC has components equal to or better than these.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1), or 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz / AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290
- Storage: 15 GB available space
1. installing ryujinx
- Open the official website of Ryujinx, and download and install it.
- Here is the link.
- After downloading, you can rename the .zip file from Publish to “Ryujinx Master”.
2. Installing Keys & Firmware
- After seeing the error code RYU-0001: Keys not found, download the keys from here.
- Or you can download it from any source you trust.
- After doing this, open the Ryujinx folder and paste these keys in the “System” sub-folder.
- Restart Ryujinx.
- Download the latest firmware from here.
- Open Ryujinx and go to Tools, and click on Install Firmware-> Install a firmware from XCI or ZIP
- Select the zip file of the latest firmware and click Yes
3. Add Games
- Click on Options and then on Settings
- Under the Game Directories box, click on Add
- Select the folder which contains your game and click Apply
4. Adjust Settings
- Go to Options and then to Settings
- Go to System and then to System Timezone
- Click on the box labelled as Ignore Missing Services
- Go to the Graphics tab and check Enable Shader Cache
- Click on Apply and then Save
Try running the game from both of these methods. If one is better than the other, then keep using it for other Nintendo Games!
This was how to play Dragon Quest Treasures on PC via Yuzu Switch Emulator/Ryujinx Switch Emulator. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.