In this guide we will fix all Dying light 2 error that you are facing featuring file missing, stuck, freeze, not loading, 0xc000007b, Missing MSVCP140.dll, VCRUNTIME140.dll, PlayStation and more of these errors easily with the steps mentioned.
Techland is developing and publishing Dying Light 2 Stay Human, a forthcoming action role-playing game. The game is available on Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S, and is the successor to Dying Light from 2015.
Dying Light 2 Error 0xc000007b, Missing MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Error
- Download the required files and install them.
- Click on this link to download and install net framework.
- Click on this link to download DirectX and install it clean.
- Download the latest version of Media Feature Pack by clicking on this link.
- This will fix DLL files issue.
- And if you still face the issue, download the required DLL files from the internet.
Dying Light 2 Fix Playstation CE-34878-0 Error
- Turn off your PlayStation and unplug it.
- Restart your PlayStation after one or two minute.
- Make sure your game is up-to-date.
- Now go to settings and disable face recognition.
- In resolution settings, check the on automatic.
- Go to safe mode, and rebuild database.
- If other steps do not work, try factory resetting your PlayStation.
Dying Light 2 RVTfix.nfo Error
- On the desktop, create a new TXT file.
- Now rename this file to “RVTfix.nfo” and save it.
- Remember to change the extension from .txt to .nfo.
- Now head over to the game installation folder.
- Copy the “RVTfix.nfo” from desktop and paste the file in the installed game folder.
- Click on replace and you are good to go.
Dying Light 2 stopped working/ Not Opening/ Infinite Loading Screen Fix
When you try to play a game, third-party applications might occasionally interfere with its functionality, resulting in the game crashing or not even opening in certain situations. As a consequence, deleting or deactivating these programs might be quite beneficial to you.
All the apps listed at the top of the article should be removed or frozen. The game does not support certain overlay applications. Removing these programs can assist you in quickly resolving the problem.
- Right-click on the launcher and click on properties.
- Go to the compatibility section and click on run this game on administrator.
- Remove modded game files.
- Go to the library and find dying light 2, or Directly go to, the installation directory of the game.
- Right click on it and then manage and then browse local files.
- Right-click on the .exe file and select Properties from the context menu.
- Now check disable full-screen optimization.
- Change the high-dpi settings by selecting override high-dpi scaling from the drop-down menu.
- Press apply and then OK.
Dying Light 2 Freeze / Stuck / Black Screen Error Fix
Don’t worry if you suffer from the game freezing, stuck, and black screen problems in dying light 2. It’s straightforward to fix. This happens in nearly all games due to some of your windows settings’ improper or corrupted game files. Follow the steps given below.
- Disable your antivirus or add the dying light 2 exe in Whitelist.
- Please unplug any Mixed Reality headsets and external USB devices that you are not currently using before launching the game.
- Install All in One Visual C++ Libraries.
- Uninstall and reinstall your GPU Drivers.
- Laptop Users might see these issues constantly because of their mobile GPU. You can watch an article on lag fix or Simply Clean your PC using CCleaner and Remove unnecessary applications.
- Steam Users: Verify the game files.
- Clean boot, close all overclocking and background applications, and disable Steam overlays.
- Enable Full-screen, turn off Vsync Lower and the Graphics settings.
Xbox one x
Downloaded, loaded initial trailer, now at game screen and a message popped up “Warning, Sorry for the inconvenience. The game is currently not available”
Any ideas? Have tried all the usual, restart, full reset. Uninstall/reinstall.
The game is releasing on Feb 4 the release date was pushed back that’s why you are getting the error.