Now that Dying Light 2: Stay Human is out, players are quickly trying to find out ways to grind for more loot and materials. Since the game’s progression system works on the basis of skill points, parkour points, and materials, finding them is key for having the game’s full experience.
However, if you’re one of those players who would like to skill up sooner than the game intends you to, without actually grinding for materials, you’re in the right place. As in this quick guide, we’ll be showing you the easiest way to farm Zombie loot and materials in Dying Light 2.
- Once you unlock the full open world in free roam, which happens pretty early in the game, you will be spawned at a certain spot at the center of the map.
- You can go on a short sightseeing journey around the block to mark up these blips on the map called Forsaken Stores.
- These are loot and materials-rich spots that you need to come across to have them marked up on your map.
- Obviously, you will have to clear off the infected zombies inside to get the loot, so we recommend going to one of these during the nighttime (i.e after 7.30 in-game time) as there are more zombies inside during the daytime.
- Also, make sure to get yourself loaded up with some immunity and weapons or you’ll be in for a tough fight inside the Forsaken Stores.
- So you can wait outside one of these Forsaken Store entrances till the in-game time is 7:30. After which, you can finally make your move on the unaware zombies.
- Do note that stealth can be used on these once as they’re usually idle or unconscious unless you make noise.
- This should be fairly easy as all you need to do is crouch-walk behind the zombies and press X to perform a takedown when prompted.
- When you clear the whole area of these Zombies, you will have collected the loot necessary.
- Now the trick is, you can go back to one of your safehouses, patch your immunity up and everything, then come back to one of these Forsaken Stores to find that it has actually reset, meaning you can clear the Zombies for some loot again.
So that was it, the easiest way of farming materials and loot in Dying Light 2. It can get tedious after a while, so you can get your friends to help you out to speed it up.