Ni no Kuni (in Japanese) also known as ‘Country of two’ or ‘Second Country’ is a JRPG (Japanese Role Playing Game) developed by ‘Level 5’ in Japan.
Among all the series of this game, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds was released for Android and IOS platforms. It was developed by netmarble in the last week of May this year.
This game includes 5 classes of characters with a multi-player kingdom feature- PvP combat. In this game, you could also earn just by exchanging the in-game resources such as ‘Territes’ and ‘Asterites’ along with ‘Black diamonds’ of a certain amount.
Prerequisites for resource exchange
To exchange ‘Territes’ and ‘Asterites’ into USDT, the following prerequisites are-
- Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds game installed on PC & mobile device.
- Binance account.
- MBX wallet (or Marblex wallet) on Android & IOS.
Territes & Asterites?
‘Territe’ is a PvE based token while ‘Asterites’ is a PHP based token. As you could figure out that upon completing the ‘Player versus Environment’ mode of play, ‘Terites’ could be earned. While by completing the ‘Player versus Player mode of the ‘Asterites’ .
They are not cryptocurrencies but they can be exchanged for tokens when linked to the Marblex wallet. ‘Territes’ could be earned through modes such as Chaos Fields, Dailies and Familiar Adventure. While ‘Asterites’ could be earned through modes: Lava valley & Familiar Arena.
What is MBX?
MBX (or Marblex) cryptocurrency is the official partner of various gaming companies and it is based on ‘Klaytn Blockchain Technology’. To assure the transparency and reliability of users, ‘Klaytn’ uses the ‘Istanbul BFT algorithm of consensus’.
How to link MBX wallet?
- Go to the ‘Shop’ menu and click on ‘Token Exchange’.
- You would be prompted to link the ‘MARBLEX’. Then, press confirm.
- You would need to fill out a form with details regarding Account code (PID) and in-game nickname.
- To find the Account code, go to settings, then into Account, where you would find your PID.
- Finally, you would be able to trade cryptocurrencies on your MBX wallet.
How to convert exchanged tokens in MBX wallet?
- Within the MBX wallet, convert your NKT/NKA into MBXL by selling it.
- Then, convert MBX into MBX and into KLAY tokens.
- Transfer your KLAY tokens from MBX wallet to your Binance account using the address from Binance.
- Using P2P to convert into USDT via Binance would be a great risk. So, convert KLAY into USDT through a verified account.
All the conversions would require a certain minimal amount of fee.
Watch the below youtube videos from the respective channels for refreshing up the information provided. Happy gaming!