Formerly referred to as PES, eFootball 2022 is the latest edition of the digital football game on the market on multiple platforms. whereas the game provides realistic graphics and swish gameplay, it’s not alien to bugs and errors. though Konami will regular maintenance, there are still some errors that require fixing from time to time.
One such error is Access has currently restricted thanks to high server load and players are searching for a fix to the current in eFootball. If you’re searching for a similar, look no additional as we’ve you covered with this guide.
Why does this error occur?
This is one every one of the errors that we tend to face during this game, and it’s typically associated with the server, with a high load on the server, therefore it’s necessary to grasp a way to fix presently restricted access, as a result of this is often typically a touch annoying, and it takes away our fun, above all, this is often typically a touch additional frustrating as a result of even once it’s a game accessible on totally different platforms, all of them typically have this bug, fortunately, there’s an answer, and that we are aiming to speak here.
How can this be fixed?
As mentioned earlier, EFootball is not any stranger to bugs and errors. Here are a couple of things we tend to suggest you check before progressing to future options:
- Check the Server Status of Konami and confirm there’s no scheduled server maintenance.
- Make sure that you simply have an up-to-date app by heading over to Google Play Store.
- Keep striking the retry button related to this error message. Some players have managed to induce into the game once 7-8 retries.
Changing the private DNS settings
This technique is sure to modify some technical aspects of the device you are using. we have a tendency to suggest you use those methods if and only if you recognize a way to revert back to previous settings. Here’s what you would like to do when modifying the personal DNS Settings on your device:
- Head over to your Settings and move to the connection & Sharing option.
- Scroll down and tap on personal DNS.
- It usually attacks a machine once you open it.
- Tap on the choice below to type A new personal DNS.
- In the house, mention the hostname dns.google.com and tap the save button.
- Exit Settings so try turning on the game.
While the setup choice is usually obtainable if nothing works. If the error still persists, attempt connecting with Konami Support to urge higher clarity.
That brings us to the end of today’s guide. If it help’s you then don’t forget to share it with your friends and check out our other guides for more tips & tricks.