Blackblade Maliketh is easily one of the most challenging bosses to beat in the game, most probably because he is agile and quick in his attacks and also can attack from a distance. This article will show you how to beat him.
Elden Ring is an action RPG video game published by Bandai Namco Entertainment and developed by FromSoftware. The game is created with a partnership with Geroge R. R. Martin the famous writer of Game of Thrones, who contributed material for the game’s setting.
He is not that complicated to beat in phase 1.
- He has pretty standard attacks with his blade, but you should watch out for his range attacks that can be pretty hard to dodge. This is one of his only a few ranged attacks, and he does tend to use it often, but they don’t deal so much damage as one would expect. These tend to range from throwing big pieces of gravel to small amounts or a ground-based wave of debris.
- Your best strategy here is to keep moving around, making big circles. Since he is quick, you must keep dodging his attacks. Also, make sure that you use the thick pillar to help you block while you regain energy.
- This is a pretty long battle and might take a while to finish, so don’t rush it.
After you initiate the second sequence of the fight after the cut scene, you should be prepared for a more aggressive enemy and one that’s more agile.
- You should now shift your strategy from ranged attacks to moving close to him and fighting, and He tends to be more dodgeable when you are close.
- He does have screams that you should jump away from as soon as you hear them, as they cause quite a bit of damage.
- He does shoot out arcs as he did in phase one for his ranged attacks, but these do more damage.
Overall he is pretty tough to beat but can be made easy by some good enough protection and dodging his attacks; they will be most beneficial for you during this challenging battle.
If you want a better visual representation of this check out the video below.
Leave a comment