Don’t worry if you’re seeking a straightforward approach to defeat the Bloodhound Knight Darriwil in Elden Ring. We’ve got your back. This strategy will allow you to effortlessly defeat the boss without having to attempt over and over again.
Elden Ring has now made its first playtest available to PlayStation and Xbox gamers. Since we had early access, we decided to create a quick guide to help you overcome Bloodhound Knight Darriwil in minutes.
Defeat Bloodhound Knight Darriwil Boss Easily
The Bloodhound Knight Darriwil Boss may be located in the phantom world near a blue light. To progress through the section and genuinely win, you must confront the boss.
Fighting the Bloodhound Knight Darriwil may be difficult due to his mobility and ability to inflict bleed. Therefore you must be cautious of his assaults since, while they don’t hit as hard as they used to, they still hurt.
As can be seen, the Boss’s HP is relatively low. It appears like this is more of a race to see whether you can get blood out before it’s too late.
- Be Careful of hemorage, you can get bleedout quickly so you have to defeat the boss before you are dead.
- If you are a newer Player to the soul series it would get hard to know the pattern and movement set of Darriwil, But its very easy as he moves in one single direction while attacking.
- Block his attack only when necessary, because its not worth to block his attacks.
- You need to attack as soon as the boss tries to hit you, Add you have to is dodge back and then dodge in near him and attack.
- Whenever the Boss swings the Sword you will see him taking the sword all the way to his back which can help you get a attack window.
You can also see the provided video. It’s simple to follow and can help you beat the boss swiftly. For a better understanding, you may also read the instructions.
Leave a comment