Elden Ring was released on 25th February 2022 and it seems to have taken the world by a storm as almost everyone is playing the game right now. With extremely positive reviews and many calling the game one of the best in our generation, more players are hopping in every day to see what the hype is all about.
New players of the series might not know how important the loot is in the open world of Elden Ring and how much exploration can help you in your playthrough. Keeping this in mind we bring you this guide to show you where you can get one of the flashiest spells in the game, Bolt Of Gransax.
How to get Bolt Of Gransax
The run to Bolt Of Gransax is very simple and easy so getting the bolt should be no problem for you, here is a step by step guide on how you can get the Bolt Of Gransax-
- Progress in the story – You will have to progress in the story till you reach the area called Erdtree Santuary, you cannot get Bolt Of Gransax till you reach this point in the story.
- Path from Erdtree Santuary – Once you travel to Erdtree Santuary’s site of grace, you need to go through the door in front of you and take an elevator downwards. You will reach an open area after descending from the elevator.
- Drop Down – After descending fom the elevator you should walk tugging the wall towards the left, you would see a broken part of the wall where you would have to drop off to a platform
- Climb Up – After dropping down you would need to go to climb the tree you would see in front of you.
- Collect Bolt Of Gransax – After you start going upwards on the tree you would find Bolt Of Gransax lying on their on the ground for you to grab!
Hope this guide helped you electrify your foes with the Bolt of Gransax in Elden Ring.