One of the most enjoyable aspects of Elden Ring is the number of choices the game gives the player and how many different playstyles it enables. The amount of build variety present in the game is huge and one of the major aspects that makes the game so much fun. We have decided to make this guide to tell you about what we believe is the best lightning build in the game.
Complete Lightning Build Elden Ring
- Stat Allocation – One of the most important aspects of any build in Elden Ring is what stats the player chooses to focus on. This build is very Faith stat dependent as many lightning abilities require a lot of stats in Faith. So the main thing you’ll want to focus on will be Faith followed by Strength or Dexterity depending on your preference and make sure you have a good amount of Vigor too for survivability.
- Spells – Here is the list of Spells that we believe are the best in a lightning build-
1. Vyke’s Dragonbolt
2. Lighning Spear
3. Ancient Dragon’s Lightning Strike
4. Ancient Dragon’s Lighning Spear
5. Lansseax’s Glaive
- Weapon – Since your build is so Faith dependent you should try to get a weapon that scales with the Faith stat or you can even convert a weapon into a Faith weapon. Some of the weapons we would recommend you are –
1. Keen Nagakiba
2. Gargoyle’s Blackblade
4. Gargoyles Keen Twinblade
- Armor – For this build we recommend you to get the armor that provides you the most poise. More poise means that you wont get staggered easily which will allow you to deal more damage quickly using this build. Some of the armor sets that will be great for this build include-
1. Crucible Armour Set
2. Bull Goat Set
3. Beast Champion Set
- Talisman – Talisman serves the same purpose rings did in dark souls. In Elden Ring Talismen that compliments your build is very important for the build to be great. So the Talismen we feel you should use are-
1. Lightning Scorpion Charm
2. Dragoncrest Greatshield Talisman
3. Faithful Canvas Talisman
4. Great Jar’s Arsenal
Keep in mind that this is a very late game build so you might want to take it into a New game + to fully enjoy it. But we hope this guide helped you create the ultimate lightning build and electrify your foes in Elden Ring.