Table of Contents Hide
- Tron Script – Remove Bloatware, Boost Performance, Remove Viruses
- Update your Graphics Card Drivers
- Best Nvidia Settings for Elyon
- Best AMD Settings for Elyon
- Install the Game on SSD
- Elyon Best Graphics Settings for Low-end PC
If you are suffering from Lag in Elyon, then don’t worry. We have created a simple guide that will help you reduce lags in Elyon, which will give you more FPS and Stable gameplay performance. Stick till the end of the article to get the maximum performance possible in elyon.
In Elyon recent update, the game started freezing and lagging a lot. There is no viable fix from the developers but don’t worry. We got you covered. We will help you fix lags, stuttering and freezing problems in Elyon.
Tron Script – Remove Bloatware, Boost Performance, Remove Viruses
Tron is a simple script that will help you remove viruses from your system and keep your system clean. Tron script also allows you to remove windows 10 and 11 preinstalled Bloatware.
Removing Bloatware is very important because it reduces performance. Tron is the perfect script to completely clean out your windows and make it gaming ready because we all know that Windows 10 and 11 are not that gaming-friendly.
- Download Tron Script from here.
- After that simply run the script as admin.
- This process will take about an hour on low-end systems because it cleans out your whole windows.
- When this process is completed your windows will be 101% faster than before and lightweight.
Update your Graphics Card Drivers
I know you might have heard this before so many times, but I have to mention it as some people don’t update their GPU drivers. Updating your GPU drivers will help you fix any bugs with your graphics card software.
This will help you with all the latest performance optimization that your GPU manufacturer has made. So all you have to do is follow the steps given below to update your GPU drivers.
- Download Nvidia and AMD GPU Drivers.
- Select your GPU.
- Download the latest drivers.
- Install the drivers and Restart your PC.
Best Nvidia Settings for Elyon
Having the best graphics settings for your game is very important in elyon. Because the game is pretty good looking in terms of an MMORPG. Just follow the steps and stages given below, and you are good to go.
- Open Nvidia Control Panel.
- Now click “Adjust Image Settings and Preview” and Select “Use the advanced 3D Image settings”.
- Now go to “Advanced 3D settings” and copy the settings below.
- Low-Latency Mode: Ultra
- Max Framrate: To Max settings for me its 165.
- OpenGL Rendering GPU: Your Graphics Card.
- Power Management Mode: Maximum Performance.
- Texture Filtering Quality: High Performance.
- Vertical Sync: On (Keep this off in-game but keep it on in nvidia settings)
Best AMD Settings for Elyon
AMD Graphics Settings are very Important to play any video game perfectly on AMD GPUs. So copy the settings given below and get maximum performance in elyon.
- Select esports as your global profile.
- Radeon Anti-Lag: Enabled
- Texture Filtering Quality: Performance
- Surface Format Optimization: Enabled
- Radeon Chill: Disabled
- Radeon Boost: Enable (For low-end PC)
- Morphological Anti-Aliasing: Disabled
- Anisotropic Filtering: Disabled
- Tessellation Mode: Off
- OpenGL Triple Buffering: Disabled
Copy all of the settings given above for your AMD GPUs. This will help you to run the Elyon at the maximum framerate possible. I have been using these settings on my secondary computer, and the game works flawlessly for me.
Disable Fullscreen Optimization
These settings can help you gain a lot of FPS in Elyon. I have tried this many games, and it gives a lot of FPS improvement in any game. So I will suggest you follow the settings shown below.
- Select Elyon Launcher and other exe Files in Elyon.
- Right-click and select Properties
- Click Compatibility tab and check “Disable fullscreen optimization”.
- After that click change High DPI settings and check “Overide High DPI scaling Behaviour”.
- Apply settings.
Install the Game on SSD
Installing the Elyon on SSD can help the game load faster and transfer data more quickly. Doing this can help you get better FPS and load time in Elyon. If you don’t have an SSD, I will suggest you buy one, but it’s not that critical step if you don’t want to spend money on the SSD.
Enale Windows Inbuilt Game mode On
Game Mode will help you minimize the background processes while gaming. This means that you can get better frames and fewer lags. Try this out. It’s better than nothing.
- Search game mode in your windows.
- Select “Game Mode Settings”.
- Turn Game Mode On.
Disable Xbox Game Bar and Captures
Xbox Game Bar and Captures are an incredible tool for recording games and desktops, but it takes a lot of FPS in video games, so disabling them permanently is a wise idea.
- Open Windows Settings
- Click on Gaming
- Select “Xbox Game Bar” and tun it off.
- Select Capture, Disable recordings.
- Done, now restart your PC.
Elyon Best Graphics Settings for Low-end PC
The best setting for Elyon is that you can turn everything to low except the texture quality and post-processing. Elyon is a beautiful game, but it’s also competitive, so playing it on low settings is a better idea.
Playing Elyon on Low settings can help you get more FPS and better performance in the game. Just follow all the steps given above, and if you have a decent PC, you don’t need to turn everything to low settings.
Thanks for reading the article. I hope this was helpful for you. If you need more content on Elyon, subscribe to our newsletter and be the first one to get notified.