Table of Contents Hide
- How to enroll in Windows 11 Insider Program
- Error and Fixes of Windows 11 Insider Program
- Enable Dev Channel in Windows 11 Unsupported System
- This device is not supported TPM 2.0 is required?
Windows 11 official version by Microsoft is available to download as a Windows 10 Insider Preview. If you want to download and install Windows 11 Latest version by Microsoft directly in your system, you need to enroll in the Windows Insider Program.
In this article, I will tell you in detail all the errors people face while enrolling in the Insider program and how they can enable support for the dev channel on unsupported devices.
How to enroll in Windows 11 Insider Program
You have to enter Windows Insider Program by going into Windows Settings > Update and Security > Windows Insider Program.
Now all you need to do is click Get started and connect your Microsoft account. If you don’t have one, you can create it on Microsoft’s official website then login it into your windows system. Now select Optional Diagnostic data in settings.
After all that, it will ask you to select Dev Channel, Beta Channel, Release Preview Channel. If you can select dev channel, you can only install Windows 11 in your current system because only that system is supported and tested upon.
If you don’t have the Dev channel option, don’t worry. We have got you covered.
Error and Fixes of Windows 11 Insider Program
Can’t Change Diagnostic Data to Full or Optional Diagnostic data is grayed out.
If you see an error like in the image above, then don’t worry. There is an easy fix for this.
- First go to regedit then simply locate
- Now Delete the “AllowTelemetry” (on Right Side)
- It will fix it Easy as that.
- After that go to services.msc and then find Connected User Experiences and Telemetry
- Now make sure it set to automatic and start the process.
- Done Now you will see the Optional Diagnostic data in settings.
Enable Dev Channel in Windows 11 Unsupported System
I have created two Regedit files that will auto modify the necessary files that need to be changed to enable Dev Channel in Windows 11.
Download the file to enable the Dev Channel
if you don’t like manual registry edits, you can use this file. Only download and use if you know what you are doing.
Download the files to revert back to Release Preview Channel
The file below will revert back to the original changes and enable the Release Preview Channel.
Alternate Method to Enable Developer Channel in Windows 10 Insider
This is a straightforward method that uses the OfflineInsiderEnroll utility, Which enables the Dev channel so that you can install Windows 11 updates on your system easily.
Download OfflineInsiderEnroll Latest Version
- Copy-paste the script OfflineInsiderEnroll and then paste it in a notepad file and save as .cmd
- Run the script as admin.
- Now Select the dev channel in the cmd window.
- Reboot your PC, enjoy.
This device is not supported TPM 2.0 is required?
I hope I was able to fix all of your problems. If you like the article, please share it with your friends.