In this guide, we will inform you of the best way how you should get and farm Merit points in Pokemon Legends Arceus. This method is super easy but farming may require time and effort.
Now that Pokemon Legends: Arceus is out, players are flocking to its immersive and beautiful new open world. With a lot of new mechanics being introduced, which weren’t available in previous Pokemon games.
In the game’s world Hisui, the normal currency doesn’t get you everything. There are certain rare collectibles and consumables needed to evolve your Pokemon. These require a certain currency which the game calls Merit Points.
If you’re one of those wondering how you can get rich in this game with Merit Points, here’s a quick guide for you. Merit Points are a new type of currency introduced in Pokémon Legends: Arceus that’s awarded for completing a specific kind of task.
How to get Merit Points
- You get Merit Points when you successfully retrieve lost satchels in the world of Hisui.
- These satchels are from other players who were defeated in the area.
- Interacting with a satchel completes its questline, which grants a certain amount of Merit Points depending on the number of items you rescue.
- Usually, the game grants you between 50 and 100 Merit Points per satchel retrieved.
- You’ll also receive a special item as a reward, a revolution consumable for example.
That is all you need to do to earn Merit Points, and the more you do it, the more items you can buy and hence, can evolve your Pokemon better.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get more content like this and keep yourself updated daily with new releases.