Table of Contents Hide
- Farming Simulator 22 System Requirements
- Fix FPS Drop, Stuttering and Lag in Farming Simulator 2022
- Farming Simulator 22 Fix Freeze, Crash, Stuck and More
- Best Nvidia Settings for Farming Simulator 22
- Best AMD Settings for Farming Simulator 22
- How to Uncap FPS In Farming Simulator 22 stuck at 60 fps
Don’t worry if Farming Simulator 2022 is lagging on your PC or you’re experiencing major FPS drops, freezing, stuttering, or stuck problems on a low-end pc. Then we have a simple fix that can help you fix all of the issues related to the game FPS. To play the game, lag less.
Farming Simulator is a video game series about farming created by Giants Software and released by Focus Home Interactive. It’s frequently referred to as a farming puzzle game. This game is top-rated and played among a lot of users.
In this guide, I will tell you the best way to reduce in-game lag, Eliminate stuttering, stuck problems, freezing issues, and many other FPS issues. This will help you to optimize FPS and let you enjoy the interactive world of Farming Simulator 22.
Farming Simulator 22 System Requirements
Please ensure that you have at least the minimum requirements or anything close to the requirements mentioned below before proceeding with the article.
Minimum system requirements for Farming Simulator 22 are:
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3330 or AMD FX-8320 or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10 or 11
- VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R7 265 or better (min 2GB VRAM)
- FREE DISK SPACE: 35 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2 GB
Recommended system requirements for Farming Simulator 22 are:
- CPU: Intel Core i5-5675C or AMD Ryzen 5 1600 or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10 or 11
- VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 1060 or Radeon RX 570 or better (min 6GB VRAM)
- FREE DISK SPACE: 35 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 6 GB
Fix FPS Drop, Stuttering and Lag in Farming Simulator 2022
If your windows are not correctly optimized, you will experience lower frame rates, latency, and stuttering. Don’t be alarmed if you’re having these types of problems in multiple games. In this lesson, we will aid you in overcoming any significant performance concerns.
Tron Script: Remove Viruses, Boost Performance, Remove Bloatware, etc
Tron is an easy-to-use script that can help you remove viruses and keep your system clean. Tron program also allows you to eliminate pre-installed bloatware from Windows 10 and 11.
Bloatware must be deleted since it slows down the machine. Tron is an excellent script for thoroughly cleaning out your windows and prepping them for gaming since we all know Windows 10 and 11 are not especially gaming-friendly.
- Download Tron Script from our website using the link.
- Run the Script as administrator.
- Because it cleans up your whole windows, this operation will take around an hour on low-end PCs.
- When this process is finished, your windows will be 101 percent faster and lighter than before.
Disable startup applications.
- Enter Task Manager into Windows Search.
- After you’ve launched Task Manager, go to the Startup tab.
- Select which programms you do not wish to execute when Windows starts up.
- Disable them and you are good to go.
Install the Farming Simulator 2022 on a Solid State Drive (SSD).
Installing the Farming Simulator 22 on an SSD may help the game load faster and transmit data more quickly. This might help you enhance your Farming Simulator 22 FPS and load time. If you don’t already have an SSD, I recommend acquiring one, but it’s not required if you don’t want to spend the money.
Enable Game mode in Windows 10 and 11
Game Mode will let you decrease background processes while gaming. This implies that you’ll be able to play video games with higher frame rates and lower latency. Game Boosters can help you manage your RAM more effectively and maintain a consistent FPS.
- Search “game mode” in your windows search.
- Select “Game Mode Settings”.
- Turn Game Mode On.
Disable Xbox Game Bar and Captures
The Xbox Game Bar and Captures are excellent tools for capturing video games and desktop apps, but they take a significant amount of FPS in games, so turning them off permanently is a smart idea. Disabling this option will give you 5-6 extra frames per second in Farming Simulator 22.
- Enter “Gaming” into the Windows search bar.
- Choose the first result that appears.
- Disable the “Xbox Game Bar” option.
- Disable recordings in options as well.
Farming Simulator 22 Fix Freeze, Crash, Stuck and More
Disable Fullscreen Optimization
These settings might help you acquire a high number of frames per second in Farming Simulator 22. I’ve tried it in a few games, and it dramatically boosts FPS in all of them. Just follow the steps given below.
- Open Directory of the Farming Simulator 22 and select the exe file.
- Right-click and choose Properties.
- Select the “Disable fullscreen optimization”.
- Now, select “Change High DPI Settings” and select to “Override High DPI scaling Behaviour.”
- Save and Apply the settings.
Update or Re-install your Graphics Card Drivers
Updating your GPU drivers can fix many issues with your video games because your GPU uses GPU drivers to understand and utilize performance. This will help you get all of the most recent performance optimizations made by your GPU manufacturer. To upgrade your GPU drivers, follow the procedure given below.
- Download Nvidia and AMD GPU drivers.
- Select your GPU.
- Download the most recent drivers.
- Restart your computer after installing the drivers.
Overlays are not always better for low-end PCs. Thus eliminating them can always provide you a significant advantage because you will not be distracted when playing games. Some of the overlays you need to disable. You can search on google how to disable them.
- MSI Afterburner
- Nvidia GeForce experience
- and other similar applications
Turn off or Uninstall your Antivirus
Antivirus software consumes a large amount of RAM and processing power on your PC, so uninstalling them and spending that extra power on your video game might help you gain a significant amount of FPS. If you want to keep your computer secure, I recommend using Windows Defender.
- Search “Apps” in Windows Search and select the first app.
- Select the Antivitus and Click Uninstall.
- After completion, Restart your system.
- Enjoy your video games with more FPS.
Best Nvidia Settings for Farming Simulator 22
It is critical in Farming Simulator 22 to have the most pleasant graphics options for your game. Because the game is aesthetically appealing to a large number of people, copy all of the Nvidia settings listed below, and you’re ready to go.
- Navigate to the Nvidia Control Panel.
- Now, select “3D Image settings” from the “Adjust Image Settings and Preview” menu.
- Now, go to “Advanced 3D settings” and copy the following values.
- Low-Latency Mode: Ultra
- Max Framrate: To Max settings for me its 165.
- OpenGL Rendering GPU: Your Graphics Card.
- Power Management Mode: Maximum Performance.
- Texture Filtering Quality: High Performance.
- Vertical Sync: On (Keep this off in-game but keep it on in nvidia settings)
Best AMD Settings for Farming Simulator 22
AMD Graphics Settings are essential while running any video game on AMD GPUs. So, to get the maximum performance out of Farming Simulator 22, copy the exact settings mentioned below.
- Select esports as your global profile.
- Radeon Anti-Lag: Enabled
- Texture Filtering Quality: Performance
- Surface Format Optimization: Enabled
- Radeon Chill: Disabled
- Radeon Boost: Enable (For low-end PC)
- Morphological Anti-Aliasing: Disabled
- Anisotropic Filtering: Disabled
- Tessellation Mode: Off
- OpenGL Triple Buffering: Disabled
How to Uncap FPS In Farming Simulator 22 stuck at 60 fps
- Navigate to C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022
- open game.xml using notepad.
- Scroll down and adjust the value inside <controls>false</controls> to true as.
- Now launch the game and press “~” twice on your keyboard and enter the command: enableFramerateLimit false.
- Alternatively, press F2 to display FPS and F3 to unlock FPS.