Fire Emblem Heroes is a F2P (free-to-play) tactical RPG developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo for Android and iOS. The game was released in 2017. The game allows you to assemble the ideal team from a variety of characters and use them to perform quests and compete against other players.
There is a mechanism in Fire Emblem Heroes that allows you to merge any duplicate allies, but there are some restrictions you must first take into account. If you happen to have two identical characters, you can combine them to create a stronger character than either of the originals.
Merging allies is quite simple. To merge, you must have two identical heroes.
- Select “Allies” in the game.
- Then select Merge Allies from Advanced Growth.
- You no longer need to set the hero there; instead, tap the Lose slot first.
- To move a hero to the Enhance slot, tap on it first, and then the hero you wish to improve and choose Next.
- A warning will come up and provide you with info about the advantages of merging.
- Click the Confirm button.
- The last pop-up will appear. Choose Inherit to confirm that you want to merge.
Advantages of Merging Allies
- After a Merge, up to three different sorts of Hero stats can be improved.
- Two of the Hero stats will receive a +1 boost after two merges.
- A Hero’s stats will be improved by +24 after 10 merges.
- The merged Hero’s Arena rating will be raised.
Merge Stats Bonuses
Two stats will receive a one-point boost when two units with the same rarity are merged. After taking Asset and Flaw into account, the two stats chosen for each merge are the character’s two greatest level 1 raw stats that are in the top five. For every additional merge, this process is repeated, increasing all stats by a total of 2 points at +5 and 4 points at +10, respectively.
HP will be one of the enhanced stats at +1, +3, +6, and +8 because it is the highest Level 1 raw stat for every unit.
And that’s all there is about merging allies in Fire Emblem Heroes. Don’t forget to check out our other guides about Fire Emblem Heroes.