if you got the error message “Fix error there was a slight hiccup and we couldn’t finish installing” then we have a very simple fix for you that can help you get rid of the error once and for all.
This error usually comes in video games that are generally paid like Battlefield 2042, Fifa 22, and many more. You cant install any games from the EA app when you receive this error message. So to get rid of this error all you have to do is follow the steps given below.
How to Fix Error There Was A Slight Hiccup And We Couldn’t Finish Installing The Game On EA App (Game Pass)
- So first of all launch the EA Application.
- Now close the origin or any related applications.
- After that you have to search a free game on EA App.
- Lets take Apex Legends, Start downloading the game but as soon as the download started cancel the download.
- Now head back to your library and try downloading the game which was giving you the error.
- Now you can see the error is finally gone.
- If you are still getting the error let us know in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading the article, I hope we were able to fix the issue for you. You can also watch the video given below for a better explanation Subscribe to our newsletter for daily gaming news and updates.