In this guide we will try to fix the Loading screen issue in Mobile legends Bang Bang where your game gets stuck at 100% on the loading screen. Follow the steps mentioned to fix this issue that prevents the game from loading.
Moonton, a unit of ByteDance, developed and introduced Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, a mobile multiplayer online fighting arena. The two opposing teams compete for possession of a path by trying to reach and destroy the enemy’s base while defending their own.
How to Fix this issue?
- First, make sure you have have closed the MLBB app from background.
- In order to do so, go to settings and then app and then force stop the app.
- The location may differ for different phones and the OS they provide.
- Now turn off the wireless connections you provide by turning on the airplane mode.
- Go to the app info of MLBB again and clear the cache of the app.
- After clearing the cache, turn off the airplane mode.
- Now go to the play store and then make sure you have updated the game to the latest version.
- Restart the device and open the game again.
If the above steps do not work for you, try reinstalling the game by uninstalling it from the play store and then reinstall it by clicking on install. This will download all the original files of the game.
Note that there might the issue from the developers side which is causing a glitch to prevents the game from loading and is stuck at 100%. If this is the cause then you have to wait for the patch from game devs to fix this issue and after the fix you can play the game.