Table of Contents Hide
VRChat is very popular, though it may stick to its loading screen for infinity. And that’s what people are most afraid of. To look at that always stuck screen, may give you a headache. So don’t worry, we are here to help you out and make your experience better.
How to Fix VRChat issues?
There are many types of issues, players are facing in games like VRChat not loading issues, ‘Cannot Connect to VRChat’ errors, or VRChat not responding. And the major cause of these problems is the same. These problems in-game occur due to massive game cache, internet connection problems, or due to abnormal behaviour of the game.
Although, this guide will help you solve the problems, so stick to it. The solutions mentioned below have worked for many VRChat players, so they can also work for you.
Clear the temp files of the game
To clear the temporary files of the game, follow these steps:
- Go to your File Manager and open the Users folder in your C Drive.
- Select your user, which you are using currently.
- Go to AppData > Local > Temp > VRChat.
- Now delete all the content of this folder.
When the game stores so much temporary files, the PC has to load a very huge file. And therefore clearing the temp files occasionally, may benefit you. Just restart your PC and try running VR Chat again.
Special Launch Options
You can try these settings, which can allow you to get into the game easily and more efficiently. Many people’s problems also got solved with these. To do these, follow the following settings.
- Open Steam and go to Library.
- Go to VR Chat and open its Properties by right clicking on it.
- Go to Set Launch Option and Enter any code mentioned below.
(Zarniwoop’s Avatar Dungeon)
(Hyperdimension of OziCom)
(X1 Seisoken City)
- To enter a different world, just change the world ID accordingly.
Check your Internet Connection
Sometimes the Internet connection may not be that good, and that’s why you may face this endless loading issue. So do check your internet connection speed too. You can check it on Speedtest.net. This may also help you, try choosing a better internet connection is very important. Because the whole game depends on that.
Try using VPN
It may also happen that your IP is broken, corrupted, or doing some kind of issue. And due to this, you are having such problems. So a VPN Can easily solve your problem. You can choose any good-rated VPN. We suggest you should use ProtonVPN.
To install Proton VPN, go to the official website of Proton VPN, i.e., https://protonvpn.com/ (click here). Follow the installation instructions and try running these on your PC. And try running VR Chat.
Reinstalling the VR Chat
If all the above methods are not working for you, try reinstalling the VR Chat. This can happen that your version has got corrupted. So follow the instructions given below.
- Open Steam, go to Library, and Right-click on the VR Chat.
- Go to Manage > Browse local files.
- Keep the File manage window open and go to Steam’s window again.
- Again Right Click on the VR Chat.
- Open Manage > Uninstall.
- Proceed to uninstall the VR Chat.
- Now go to the File Manager window, and delete all the local files of VR Chat.
- Restart your PC and Install VR Chat again.
May these methods have solved your problems. These are the most popular and easy methods to solve the issues occurring in VR Chat. If your problem does not get solved, do comment to us, and we will try to provide some more solutions.