Having trouble enjoying your beloved Windows PC games due to the dreaded “Unable to find a suitable graphics card with Vulkan 1.1 support” error? Fret not! We’ve compiled a comprehensive guide to assist you in resolving this issue and getting back to your gaming adventures.
Encountering the “Unable to Find a Suitable Graphics Card for Vulkan 1.1 Error” can be a frustrating setback for gamers attempting to launch their favorite PC games. This error message essentially indicates a compatibility mismatch between the game’s requirements and the currently installed graphics card in terms of Vulkan 1.1 support.
Despite its annoyance, rest assured that there are highly effective solutions available to rectify this problem and ensure a seamless gaming experience. In this guide, we will delve into these solutions step by step, empowering you to confidently return to your gaming endeavors.
How to Fix Unable to find a suitable Graphics card with vulkan 1.1 Support Error
Method 1: Disabling and Re-enabling the Integrated GPU
- Go to Device Manager, by searching on windows.
- Go to Display Adapters.
- In Device Manager, find the “Display Adapters” part.
- Turn off the built-in GPU
- To turn off your built-in GPU, right-click on it and choose “Disable.”
- Now Start the game again to check if the error is fixed.
- Turn it back on if needed
If the error is fixed, you can go back to the Device Manager and turn on the built-in GPU again if you want to or leave it like this.
Method 2: Check if the display cable is connected Properly
- Look at the cord.
- Check the wire that connects your monitor to the graphics card, and make sure it is in the right place.
- Connect and disconnect again
- When the wire is not linked to the motherboard, turn off your PC, remove it from the motherboard, and then connect it to the graphics card ports.
- Put the fix to the test
- Start up your PC again and check by trying any play game again see if the problem still exists.
Method 3: Updating Graphics Drivers
Updating your graphics drivers is an essential process that increases FPS and lessens stuttering in games. Follow each step one at a time to upgrade your graphic card’s drivers.
- Users of Nvidia can search for GeForce Experience by pressing the Windows key and typing the word.
- Users of AMD can search for AMD Radeon Software by using the Windows key.
- Navigate to the driver section in both programmes.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Check for Drivers.
- If a driver exists, you have to download and set up it.
When you update your graphic card, you might see better gaming performance and less stuttering than before.
Or go to the AMD Support and Drivers page. and Download it from here
and Nvidia users go to here for drivers download, Nvidia Drivers home page.
Method 4: Taking out and putting back in graphics drivers
- First, get Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from this link.
- You can get the Display Driver Uninstaller programme from the above page.
- Follow the instructions to uninstall it in the second step.
- Carefully follow the steps on the DDU Download page to get rid of all the drivers for your graphics card.
- Turn your PC back on.
- After the removal process is done, turn your PC again
- Put in the most recent drivers
You can get the latest graphics drivers by going to the site of Nvidia or AMD, with the direct links provided above.
Thats all about fixing this error, and are the four good ways to fix the “Unable to find a suitable graphics card with Vulkan 1.1 support” problem. If this guide helps you to fix the vulkan error, make sure you comment it down,also Feel free to leave a comment if you have any other fix that you know or need more help and have questions. Have fun playing!