Table of Contents Hide
- FNAF Security Breach All Errors
- Crash Error/ Black Screen/ Infinite Stuck
- Game Not Loading/ Not Opening Error
- Dll Files Missing/ Not Found Error
- Low Level Fatal Error
- Couldn’t Init 3D System Shader 3.0/2.0/6.0 Error
- DirectX Screen Mode Error
- EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION error
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach is the newest first-person survival horror game, developed by Steel Wool Studios, which is an Unreal Engine 4 based game, which got recently released on 16th December 2021.
In this game you play the role of a kid named Gregory, He’s trapped inside a Pizzaplex and must live till daylight while learning the truth about the strange animatronics that are trained to hunt down the intruders.
FNAF Security Breach All Errors
As an UNREAL Engine based game, it is very common to have errors in the game, which are mostly Not launching, crashing, and freezing. These can be easily fixed with the help of some drivers and other methods.
In this article, we’ll show you how to fix FNAF Security Breach common Errors. These errors are caused by a lack of necessary files or drivers for a game to function properly, and they are easily repaired.
Crash Error/ Black Screen/ Infinite Stuck
Because it’s a new game, it’s possible that it’ll crash now and then, but don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. This can be caused by third-party overlays, antivirus software, or a lack of drivers, among other things.
Game black screen is a common occurrence in practically all games as a result of damaged or corrupted game files caused by certain Windows settings, game settings, or installation issues.
How to Fix FNAF Security Breach Crash/ Black Screen/ Infinite Stuck Error
Game Not Loading/ Not Opening Error
It’s kinda freaky that the game won’t load. There is, however, a straightforward remedy to this issue. Most video games these days have problems starting due to faulty Windows settings or drivers. Follow the steps indicated below to resolve the problem.
How to Fix FNAF Security Breach Not Loading/Opening/ Working Error
Step 1: Run as Administrator
- Go to properties by right-clicking on the game icon on your desktop.
- You must pick or tick the column that states Run as administrator in the properties section.
- Apply and then OK.
- If you just want to execute this software as administrator once.
- Simply right-click it and select “Run as Administrator” from the context menu.
Step 2: Disable Image Sharpening
- Search for Nvidia Control Panel by pressing the Windows key.
- Select Manage 3D settings and look for the game’s exe file under Program Settings.
- Turn off image sharpening by clicking in front of it.
- Once everything is in place, click OK and apply.
Step 3: Editing Registry File TDR Fix
- Press Windows + R and type “regedit”.
- Expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > System > CurrentControllerSet > Control > Graphics Driver.
- Under graphics drivers, click on TdrWatch.
- Set TDR Recovery as 1 and press OK.
Step 4: Other Fixes
- Disable various app overlays and stop applications such as overclocking and others.
- Go to properties by right-clicking on the game icon on your desktop.
- Toggle this box to turn off on-screen optimizations.
- Apply by clicking OK.
- Restart your computer.
Pass through the hallway to Daycare without CRASH – FNAF Security Breach
You can easily pass through the hallway without getting crashed by updating your GPU drivers, Installing visual c++ libraries, Updating DirectX and set your GPU as primary.
Dll Files Missing/ Not Found Error
If you’re having problems with Dll files, you can quickly repair them. If the Direct X and Visual C++ libraries are missing, the majority of DLL issues are caused by them.
A DLL shall prepare Visual C++ Redistributable is required by games. It’s possible that the game will give you errors if it lacks a DLL or other supporting file to run.
How to Fix FNAF Security Breach Dll Files Missing Error
- Install the essential drivers after downloading them.
- To download these drivers
install Net Framework – here
DirectX – here
Media Feature Pack – here
- This will resolve the issue with DLL files.
- If the problem persists, try downloading the appropriate DLL files from the internet.
Low Level Fatal Error
In the game, there is also a Low Level Fatal Error. If you get this error, Follow the points outlined below to quickly resolve this issue.
How to Fix FNAF Security Breach Low Level Fatal Error Fix
- Go to the library by launching Steam.
- Locate the game and right-click to see its properties.
- Remove the checkbox from the enable steam overlay option in general.
- Now go to Local Files and check the integrity of the game files.
- Wait for it to complete the verification process before starting the game.
Couldn’t Init 3D System Shader 3.0/2.0/6.0 Error
The following procedures will help you resolve the FNAF Security Breach shader 3.0/ 2.0/6.0 init 3d system error:
How to Fix FNAF Security Breach Couldn’t Init 3D System Shader Error 3.0/2.0/6.0 Fix
- Go to the library in Steam.
- Locate your game, right-click it, and then select properties.
- Launch options may be found in the General section. Select it by clicking on it.
- Close it after typing “-dx10.”
- Right-click the game icon on your desktop and choose properties.
- Disable on-screen optimizations by clicking compatibility and then running as administrator.
DirectX Screen Mode Error
The user will be unable to play the game in full-screen mode due to a DirectX problem. The game cannot be played in full screen mode. Follow the instructions below to resolve this issue.
How to Fix FNAF Security Breach DirectX Screen Mode Error Fix
- Press Windows key and search NVIDIA control panel.
- Click on Adjust Desktop Size and position.
- Choose No scaling option.
- Open windows display settings and set scale layout to 100%.
- Install the latest graphics driver and then launch the game.
EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION error
This exception access violation issue, which is triggered by a program or RAM module, may prevent the game from running. This error prevents games from running inside windows, but it is easy to fix.
How to Fix EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION error FNAF Security Breach
Step 1: Disable DEP
- Go to Start and type “Run” in the search box.
- In the run box, type sysdm.cpl and press Enter.
- Go to the Advanced tab and select Performance Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Turn on DEP for all applications and services except those I select” from the Data Execution Prevention option.
- Add the game exe file by clicking the Add button.
- Apply the changes.
Step 2: Add Game in Exclusion List (Antiviurs)
- Start Windows Defender or your antivirus software.
- Exclusions may be found under Windows Security –> Virus & Threat Protection –> Manage settings.
- Exclusions can be added or removed by clicking Add or Remove.
- Add the game’s exe file after selecting it.
Step 3: Other Fixes
- Return to a previous Windows version (if created restore point).
- Run Game as an administrator.
- Update and install your Windows original drivers.
- Check for faults in your RAM.
That’s everything about Errors in FNAF Security Breach; we hope we covered practically all of the frequent errors that are now active; if you have any more errors, please let us know in the comments section below.