Football Manager is a video game series that simulates football management. Attend press conferences, interact with the board when you need anything, personally compliment or criticise players for their performances, and deliver team lectures.
You also create training programmes for the entire team or for a specific player. In this guide we will talk about how you can fix Football Manager 2022 Errors featuring Check Graphics Drivers Not Running On The Latest Drivers and more.
Getting your graphic drivers up to date is an important aspect which helps in boosting FPS and reduce game stutter. In order to update the drivers for your graphic card, follow all the steps one by one.
Nvidia Driver Update
If you have GeForce Experience installed follow these steps:
- For Nvidia users, press the Windows key and type GeForce Experience into the search box.
- Go to the driver section.
- Select Check for Drivers from the drop-down menu.
- If a driver is available, you should download and install it.
If you do not find GeForce Experience in previous step then follow these steps:
- Click on this link.
- Fill out the details for your graphics card.
- Download the latest top drivers that show up on the screen.
- Click on Get Download and then Download Now.
- Once the download is complete double click on the downloaded file.
- On the popup click on Agree and Continue.
- Then click on custom then next.
- Tick the box which says Perform a clean installation.
- Once installed restart your system.
When you update your graphic card, you may see improved performance in your game and reduce stutter that you have been facing.
AMD Driver Update
- Search for “AMD Radeon Settings” under the Windows/Start menu on the bottom left.
- Select AMD Radeon Settings from the drop-down menu. In the bottom left corner, select Check For Updates.
- “New Radeon Software Updates are Available” will appear if any are available.
- Select Update Now from the dropdown menu.
- To continue, click Proceed and then Upgrade.
- Install will appear in a new window.
- After that, click Upgrade once again, and then click Install.
- Restart your computer after the installation is finished.