Closer to a Football Simulator than FIFA, Football Manager is a series of Association Football Management games developed by Sports Interactive and Published by SEGA. The latest addition, FM23 is set to be released on 8th November 2022 and would be available for PC, Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, Apple Arcade, and Mobile.
This instalment is said to have reduced 53% of Carbon Footprints in the game’s packaging, which is very commendable. In this article, we will discuss how to add real Badges and Logos to your team in Football Manager 2023. For more content regarding game guides, visit our Guides Tab.
How to Add Real Badges & Logos
In FM23, like every other Football Manager game, you have a team in Career Mode. In order to customize the team’s logo, there are only a few selected options from the Tesco Value versions.
To add Real Badges and Logos, you have to bypass the licensing by using Third-Party downloads. The Football Manager community releases Badge Packs each year, so all you have to do is to download and install them. Here is how to do that:
- If you have a Badge Pack from last year, keep using that as badges don’t change much often as kits do
- If not, download a Badge Pack from Sortitout.net or FM Scout
- Open the Football Manager 2023 Folder in My Documents
- Make a folder inside the folder called “graphics”, and unzip the Badge Pack here
- Now, start the game
- Go to Preferences->Advanced->Interface->Skin
- Tick Off “use caching to decrease page loading times”
- Tick On “Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences”
- Hit Confirm and Reload Skin to finish the process
- Now, the Badges will begin to appear
- Choose whatever Badge you want for your team and play!
This was how to add Real Badges and Logos in Football Manager 2023. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.
Leave a comment