Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 has just come out, and there are lots of things are added in the game, this update has been released on 05 December 2021, with different time zones. Season 1 of chapter 3 comes out to be the 16th season and Players are getting a lot of interesting new material as well as some major gameplay adjustments.
There is an active quest going on in Fortnite which is “Shanta Quest” that requires the players to collect Gem Fragments at gas stations.
In this Guide, we will provide you with the exact locations for the Gem Fragments in the Gas station that you can find it easily and complete the Shanta Quest in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Quickly.
How to Find Gem Fragments in Chapter 3 Season 1
The First Basic location for Gem Fragments is the gas stations in the game, visit all gas stations to collect the gems. All the ways to get the gem fragments, which are pointed below.
You can Find Gem Fragments here –
- At Gas Stations
- Outside of Seven Vaults
- On Crossroads
- Inside dirt mounds
- At Landmarks
- At Docks
- Named Locations
- Near Characters
- On Rivers
- In the Air
How to Collect Gem Fragments in Fortnite Chapter 3
In order to Find the Gem Fragments, you need to know the Gas station locations in the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1. But Unfortunately, the map is now changed so, you might get trouble in finding the gas stations now.
We have marked all the Gas station locations in the new map of Fortnite so that you can follow the route directly to the station which will save lots of time.
Fortnite Gem Fragments at Gas Station
There are currently a total of 8 Gas Station Locations in Fortnite chapter 3, every location is marked around the map. Just follow the mark and try to find the Gem Fragments there.
Gem Fragments at Outside of Seven Vaults
There are total of seven vaults total in the chapter 3 fortnite map, you can easily find the gem fragments by going to these locations marked in the map.
Inorder to find the gem fragment, visit the marked location where you will find the vauld door to enter. Simply go inside or break the wall directly and move inside. Just find a way to go down in the vault, using the stairs you will get the gem fragment there.
Gem Fragments Inside dirt mounds
Some of the Gem fragments you can find under the dirt on the ground, mostly on the area where you see lots of sand. These may sound confusing but you can get them easily with the help of their glowing light which is blue.
Go to the Marked location, you will see the mark easily go near and hit the dirt mound so that gem fragment is shown.
Gem Fragments At Landmarks
These are the landmarks where you will get the gem fragments. There are around 10 Gem fragments total in all the areas combined. Check the marked locations on the map where you can easily search for gem fragment.
The locations for each fragment are explained as –
- At the Colossal Cacti, On the top of Rock
- southeast of the Joneses, behind the wood shack
- West of the Joneses, at the center of the temple
- West of Coney Crossroads lake, center of the island
- Northwest of Daily Bugle, at the top way
- north of Sleepy Sound, outside the lighthouse
- At very top (North) of the Map, near the statue, entrance of maze
- northwest of Daily Bugle, Behind the shrub outdoors
- Northwest of Greasy Grove, on tollhouse, near the blue flag
- South of Greasy Grove, on power lines
Gem Fragments at Named Locations
Follow the Marked Location on the map as well as directions below to get the exact location for gem fragments in these named locations.
- At Condo Canyon, on the top of the rock (make walls to get it)
- At the Joneses, around the yellow crate on the vehicle
- At south of Sanctuary, under the water pool
- North side inside Daily Bugle, on very top of the rock (make walls or use zip line to reach)
- At the Middle or intersection of the Conney crossroads
- Outside of Fish stick restrarant, At Sleepy sound (intersection of roads)
- At the north of Shifty shafts, near the entrance
- Between the big wood stack, west of Logjam Lumberyard ( near the “A” of logjam in map)
- Outside of Taco Restrarant at Greasy Grove
- At the Top of big rock in the rocky reels
Gem Fragments On Rivers
Many Gem Fragments can be found in the river, that you can collect easily. The most easy way to collect gem fragments are in the rivers. You can easily see the glow in the river which will save your time.
Follow the marked location in the map directly to get the gem fragments. The most common place to find these are intersection of rivers or underneath the bridge.
Gem Fragments In the Air
Inorder to get the gem fragments in the air, you may need to build walls to reach there if possible or make a jump from the bus with the parachute by following the marked location in the map.
How to Unlock All Shanta Edit Styles & Complete Shanta Quest
To Complete the Shanta Quest you need to get all the Gem Fragments each from an area, but to get all the Shanta styles you have to find gems in all the areas including the one from the gas station.
Go through the gas stations, and search for Blue colored gems which glow in that area, and walk through it. Also if you look into the map it will show an icon when you are near to it, which makes it easy to find.
- Go and Find Gem Fragments
- Finding the Gems in each area will make 1 Quest Complete
- Do same for Completing 10 Shanta Quest in total
- Now all the shanta quests are completed
- All the Shanta Edit Styles will be Unlocked now.
This way you can get all the gem fragments location in fortnite chapter 3 season 1. Hope this helped you, if we missed something in the post, make sure to comment on this post, which will help us to improve.