Table of Contents Hide
- Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on PC Fix
- Forza Horizon 5 crashing on Xbox Fix
- Forza Horizon 5 Freeze / Stuck / Black Screen Error Fix
- Forza Horizon Not Loading or Not Opening Fix
- Forza Horizon 5 Shop Not Available
- Forza Horizon 5 Server Connection Error or Server Issues Fix
- Forza Horizon 5 Controller Not Working Fix
- Forza Horizon 5 Not Installing on Xbox App
- Forza Horizon 5 Microsoft Account Login Or Sign In Issue on PC
- Forza Horizon 5 Error FH301 Please Update Your Graphics Driver Fix
- More Forza Horizon Guides
If you face errors like freeze, game not loading, constant crashes, game not installing on Xbox App, Blackscreen issue, Connection Errors or Online not working while playing Forza Horizon 5, don’t worry. You are at the right place. We will help you fix all the problems related to the game.
Forza Horizon 5 is a racing video game released in 2021. The game was developed by Playground Games and released by Xbox Game Studios. It will be the fifth instalment in the Forza Horizon series. The game is set in a fictionalized version of the Mexican capital of Mexico City.
In this guide, We will help you fix all the errors related to Forza Horizon 5 so that you can enjoy the beautiful game in peace. Remember, these issues are not related to the game itself. These errors are caused due to the lack of necessary items installed in your system.
Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on PC Fix
If your game is constantly crashing, the main reason is that the software is not supported to work with Forza Horizon 5. To fix crashing Forza horizon 5 on your PC, Microsoft has provided a few applications that you need to uninstall. Some of them are listed below.
- Trend Micro Maximum Security
- Comodo Antivirus
- Emisoft Anti-Malware
- Bitdefender Firewall
These are some of the antivirus software that is causing the game to crash constantly. Antiviruses like Avast and Avira scan your PC files always to prevent your system from getting infected, So Forza Horizon 5 is crashing constantly during those scan periods.
- Logitech G Hub
- MSI Afterburner / Riva Tuner Statistics Server
- EVGA Precision
- Warsaw Banking App
- Wallpaper Engine
- A-Volute Sound studio
- Nahimic Audio
- Sonic Audio
I will also suggest you remove, quit or disable the software listed above if your game is constantly crashing on your PC. This solution has directly been taken from the Forza horizon official support section.
Additional Instructions Fix Crashes on PC
- Update Windows to latest version.
- Update your GPU Drivers.
- Make sure Forza Horizon Files are not corrupted because of your antivirus. You can fix this issue by simply repairing the files via steam or redownloading the game.
- Check your Date and Time.
- Install All in one Visual C++ Libraries.
Forza Horizon 5 crashing on Xbox Fix
Forza Horizon 5 players have already reported the crashing issues when playing the game on the latest Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. But don’t worry, we have an easy fix that helps you easily remove the constant crashing on Xbox.
Restart Your Xbox Console
- Pressing and holding the power button on the console’s face (the Xbox logo) for several seconds.
- Continue to hold it down until the console shuts down completely.
- Continue to use the console after about 15-20 seconds,
- Now restart it and try again. (This will remove any old data that may have become stuck in the system’s data cache).
Perform a Factory Reset
- Reset the console by going to Settings > System > Console Information > Reset console.
- Choose “Keep my games and apps”. (This will remove any corrupted files and updates). Redownload the update once again and this will fix the crashing issue on Forza Horizon 5.
Forza Horizon 5 Freeze / Stuck / Black Screen Error Fix
Don’t worry if you suffer from the game freezing, stuck, and black screen problems in Forza Horizon 5. It’s straightforward to fix. This happens in nearly all games due to some of your windows settings’ improper or corrupted game files. Follow the steps given below.
- Check that the date, time, time zone, and region on your computer are correct.
- Disable your antivirus or add the Forza Horizon 5 exe in Whitelist.
- Please unplug any Mixed Reality headsets and external USB devices that you are not currently using before launching the game.
- Install All in One Visual C++ Libraries.
- Make sure you are not running an older version of windows. It should at least be 1909 (you can check it by searching winver in windows search), Update your windows to latest and remove the old windows.
- Uninstall and Reinstall your GPU Drivers.
- Laptop Users might see these issues constantly because of their mobile GPU. You can watch a article on lag fix or Simply Clean your PC using CCleaner and Remove unecessary applications.
- Steam Users: Verify the game files.
- Clean boot, close all overclocking and background applications, and disable Steam overlays and other overlay applications. Disable Steam cloud, and then restart your computer. (Make sure you remove all the applications mentioend ta the start of the article.)
- Enable Fullscreen and Turn off Vsync (but keep the Vsync enabled in Nvidia Control Panel 3D settings), Lower the Graphics settings.
Forza Horizon Not Loading or Not Opening Fix
Forza Horizon 5 is Not Loading correctly, or the game is not even opening issue fix. This error is happening because of the compatibility issues with your current windows, or you might not have installed the required necessities that the game requires. Read the steps given below carefully.
1. Uninstall Antivirus
Removing your Antivirus can help you fix any issue regarding the Forza Horizon 5. Antivirus sometimes detects “exe” files as viruses, So the Antivirus won’t let the game load or open. So removing or disabling the real-time protection can help you fix the issue.
2. Uninstall / Disable Third-party apps And Overlays
Third-party apps can sometimes interfere with the operation of games, resulting in the game crashing or not even launching in some cases when you try to play it. As a result, uninstalling or disabling these applications can benefit you a great deal.
Remove or Freeze all the applications listed at the top of the article. Those overlay apps are unsupported by the game. Removing these applications can help you fix the issue efficiently.
3. Full-Screen Optimizations and DPI Override
- Go to the library and find Forza Horizon 5 or Directly go to the installtion directory of the game.
- Right click on it and then manage and then browse local files.
- Right-click on the Forza Horizon 5.exe file and select Properties from the context menu.
- Now check disable full-screen optimization.
- Change the high-dpi settings by selecting override high-dpi scaling from the drop-down menu.
- Press apply and then OK.
Forza Horizon 5 Shop Not Available
Forza Horizon 5 Shop not available error is a widespread error. This can easily be fixed using a straightforward method. Follow the steps given below to get started.
- Just Make sure your Internet connection is working properly.
- Make sure your ISP hasn’t disabled the server connection to games.
- Make sure your firewall isnt blocking any connections.
- Allow all the connections to Forza Horizon 5 in Windows Firewall.
- Maybe the Forza server are curretnly down check back later.
Forza Horizon 5 Server Connection Error or Server Issues Fix
Server Connection Issues with a multiplayer game like Forza horizon are pervasive, and You can fix these issues by following some simple steps posted in this article. Just make sure you have done and followed all the steps in a specific order.
- Unable to join friend’s lobbies.
- Friends/Players vanishing from the game every minute.
- Constant stuttering in online mode.
The errors given above can also be fixed using the method mentioned below.
Steps to Fix Forza Horizon 5 Online Not Working
- Uninstall Your Antivirus.
- Restart your PC and try again.
- Restart your Router.
- Run Forza Horizan 5 as admin.
- Make sure your ISP isnt blocking any connections.
- Enable all the incoming and outgoing conection for Forza Horizon 5 in Windows Firewall.
- Make sure Forza server are not down.
Forza Horizon 5 Controller Not Working Fix
Sometimes, the controller doesn’t work with Forza horizon 5 and disconnects between the matches, which is a very frustrating experience. This happens because of improper controller drivers, or your controller might be broken. To fix this, read the instructions given below.
Steps to Fix Forza Horizon 5 controller disconnected
- Make sure your controller isnt broken, Check on other games, if its fine continue with the other steps.
- Update Steam Client or Reinstall.
- Update your controller drivers in Device manager.
- Force Off Input settings in steam big picture mode.
- Update your windows to latest version.
Forza Horizon 5 Not Installing on Xbox App
Forza Horizon 5 Not Installing on Xbox App is a straightforward issue. This happens with Xbox App and Windows Store all the time but doesn’t worry. There is a very simple fix for this. You can read the article mentioned: Game Not Installing on Xbox App and Windows Store. Or you can watch the video given below.
Forza Horizon 5 Microsoft Account Login Or Sign In Issue on PC
Sign In issues Forza Horizon 5 in Microsoft account. We have added some steps given below that can help you obliterate this issue. You can read the steps given below, which are very easy to do.
- Sign in with the same account on both the Xbox App and the Microsoft Store, then logout and login back in with the same account.
- Enable all of the services mentioned below. (search “servcies” in windows search and find all the services given below)
- IP Helper
- Xbox Live Auth Manager
- Xbox Live Game Save
- Xbox Live Networking Service
- Gaming services
- Windows Update
- Microsoft install service
- Log out of the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app, then launch the game and sign in with a different account.
- Update your Windows to latest version.
Forza Horizon 5 Error FH301 Please Update Your Graphics Driver Fix
Forza Horizon 5 Error Code FH301 Please Update Your Graphics Driver Expected 126.96.36.19913 Or Newer NVIDIA/AMD, or 188.8.131.5241 Expected 184.108.40.20613 Or Newer.
If you see this error message. Simply download and install the latest version of GPU drivers from the official website.
More Forza Horizon Guides
- Forza horizon 5 Racing Wheel Error Fix
- Forza Horizon 5: How to XP Farm and Level UP Faster
- How to Unlock Free Cars in Forza Horizon 5 – Rewards & More
- Forza Horizon 5: Get Unlimited Wheel Spins and Money Glitch
- Best Racing Wheel Settings Forza Horizon 5 (Sensitivity & More)
- Forza Horizon 5 – All Locations (Bonus Board, Fast Travel, Barn)
Thanks for reading the article. I hope I was able to help you with all of your issues. Subscribe to our newsletter to get instantly updated on our daily gaming and tech news. I hope you all have a nice day.