Table of Contents Hide
- Racing Wheel Bug Configuration Forza Horizon 5
- Racing Wheel Not Found/ Not Connected/ Not Detected Forza Horizon 5
- Thrustmaster Not Working On Forza Horizon 5 Fix
- Logitech Wheel g92x Not Working On Forza Horizon 5 Fix
- All Racing Wheels not working on Forza Horizon 5(Updated)
- More Forza Horizon Guides
Forza Horizon 5 is a racing video game released in 2021. The game was developed by Playground Games and distributed by Xbox Game Studios. Forza Horizon 6 will be the sixth installment in the series.
The game takes place in a fictional version of Mexico City, the nation’s capital. This guide will fix racing wheel Not Found/ Connected/ Detected errors for Thrustmaster, Logitech, and another wheel in Forza Horizon 5.
Racing Wheel Bug Configuration Forza Horizon 5
Configuration of the Wheel is an important step to check if your racing wheel is working fine and does not have an issue. Follow the steps to verify your racing wheel and check its working status.
- Press Windows key and search Control Panel and open it.
- Look to Hardware and Sound and click on it.
- Now click Device and Printers present at the first heading.
- Here you will see different external devices attached to your computer.
- Find your racing wheel and right click and then its settings.
- Verify the buttons and controls whether it’s working fine or not.
- If this works fine, we can move on to the next steps.
Racing Wheel Not Found/ Not Connected/ Not Detected Forza Horizon 5
After performing the above steps, you can verify if the racing wheel is properly connected by following the required steps:
- Press Windows key and type Device Manager and hit enter.
- You will see different hardware modules connected to your system that includes ports, graphics card, monitor and more.
- Here you have to look for your racing wheel under three categories.
- First check Sound, video and game controllers.
- Second, check under keyboards and then under Human Interface Devices.
- Right-click on these and click on scan for hardware changes.
- Do for all and find your controller.
- Once you have your controller located, right click on it and then disable and then enable it.
- Go to its properties and check it’s working condition.
Thrustmaster Not Working On Forza Horizon 5 Fix
The choice of racing wheel controllers may vary. With one of the famous wheel Thrustmaster you can face specific issues like not working, not detected, and others. First, follow the above steps, then we can move forward.
Getting the right driver for Thrustmaster
- Click on this link to navigate to its official site.
- Now click on racing wheels and find your wheel.
- After finding your wheel, click on it.
- Below you will find the driver section.
- Click on it and download the latest version.
Steam Configuration for Thrustmaster
- Open Steam and do make sure your game is already added in the library.
- Plug your controller.
- Click on Steam in the top left corner and then click on settings.
- Now find controller and then click on general controller settings.
- Click on continue.
- Select PlayStation Configuration Support.
- Select Xbox Configuration Support.
- Below these options you will see your controller connected.
- Select the controller and click identify.
Logitech Wheel g92x Not Working On Forza Horizon 5 Fix
Here we will fix some issues with the Logitech wheel G92x/G29x or Driving Force Shifter, or G923 that users have been facing while playing Forza Horizon 5, like not working, not detected, and some other issues.
Driver Update for Logitech Wheel
- Click on this link to navigate to its official site.
- Select your preferable Windows.
- Find Racing wheel update and download the drivers.
- Or simply download the Logitech g hub and update all drivers with one software.
- After downloading, install it and update the drivers.
Steam Configuration for Logitech Wheel
- Open Steam and double-check that your game has been added to the library.
- Connect your controller to the computer.
- To access Steam’s settings, go to the upper left corner and select Steam.
- Now locate the controller and select General Controller Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Continue by pressing the enter key.
- Select PlayStation Configuration Support from the drop-down menu.
- Select Xbox Configuration Support from the drop-down menu.
- Your controller will be attached below these options.
- Click identify after selecting the controller.
All Racing Wheels not working on Forza Horizon 5(Updated)
Perform the first below steps mentioned and then for all other racing wheels, go to their respective website, download the drivers, and get it updated to the latest. Perform the other steps mentioned for both Logitech and Thrustmaster.
Follow the below steps to fix the issue:
- Download vJoy and Forza EmuWheel by clicking on their name.
- Install vJoy and open it to configure it.
- Use the image reference to set the settings of vJoy for forza horizon 5.
- Now extract and open Forza EmuWheel.
- Open Configurator.exe present there.
- Here you have to set and map wheel keys in this software.
- In the button section, set the desired button of what your wheel controls must be.
- After selecting all buttons, click on set.
- Click on save config.
- Now in the same folder, open Hush.exe, mute it.
- Open Forza EmuWheel and hit start.
- Open Forza Horizon 5 and go to settings controls and your wheel will be detected.
More Forza Horizon Guides
- Forza Horizon 5: Get Unlimited Wheel Spins and Money
- Forza Horizon 5: How to XP Farm and Level UP Faster
- How to Unlock Free Cars in Forza Horizon 5 – Rewards & More
- Forza Horizon 5 Lag Fix, Boost FPS, Reduce Stuttering & More