If you are looking for a way to Level Up faster and gain more XP in Forza Horizon 5, then you are just at the right place. This Guide will help you get a high amount of XP, Wheel Spins, Money and Unlock Cars.
Forza Horizon 5 is finally released, and everybody is having a blast playing the game. FH5 is highly detailed and introduced back the level progression system, So players can level up and unlock cool stuff in the game.
In this Guide, I will tell you the best tips and tricks that you need to get more XP, So you can level up faster and unlock those sweet rides. There will be more methods added in the future, So stay tuned till the end of the article for bonus content.
Basics of Earning XP in Forza Horizon 5
You need to know some fundamentals before I tell you how you can XP Farm in Forza Horizon 5. Some of the factors that you have to keep in mind are mentioned below.
- Always Complete Races: It’s very essential to complete a race in FHZ, Even if you are placed last it doesn’t matter you have to complete the race to get XP.
- Race Without Crashing: A clean racing without scraching or crashing your car can help you get more XP out of a Race.
- Skills: ALways try to get Air Jumps, Wrecking other cars, Drifitng in between races to gain more XP points.
Complete Story Mission in Game: By completing storylines, you will gain extra XP points suitable for levelling up.
You can also destroy Boards in the game. Destroying Boards can get you about 200 XP in the game. So it is an additional step just to let all the new FH5 Players out there.
You can also you XP Booster to gain more XP in Forza Horizan 5. XP Booster is relatively easy to come by applying them before a Race, and Following the steps above, you gain an insane amount of XP in the game.
FH5 Money, Cars and XP Method/Glitch (Unlimited Super Wheel Spins)
Before I continue with this Guide, please keep in mind that everybody in Forza Horizon 5 is using this method to farm XP, Wheel Spins and Cars. So this method is tested and working 100%. Read the steps carefully to start earning XP.
- Pickup any Forumla Drift Car, They have a 7x Skill Chain Multiplier.
- Keep in mind that you also ned to have 33 perks ready to unlock the multiplier perk.
- Make sure that there are obstacles likes Planes and Towers, try to avoid them or you will loose your streak and You have to do it all over again.
- Pro Tip: turn off Rewind, So you dont press it accidently while driving the car.
- All you have to do is connect to the oonline game and drfit near the festival side up and down.
- Note: With 7x Multiplier the saving point is 72K Skills. and with 5x Multipler 100k Skills is the saving point.
- To save the chain, Enter and leave the festival, This gives you 10 perks if you get the required amount.
- Now Simply buy a new “Supra MK5” from the autoshow (not auction house).
- Once You have bought the car, Head onto the Upgrade > Tuning > Car mastery.
- Here you can get to do the super wheel spin exploit.
- Enjoy your game.
You can also watch the video below for visual proof and a better explanation.
More Forza Horizon Guides
- Forza horizon 5 Racing Wheel Error Fix
- How to Unlock Free Cars in Forza Horizon 5 – Rewards & More
- Forza Horizon 5: Get Unlimited Wheel Spins and Money Glitch
- Best Racing Wheel Settings Forza Horizon 5 (Sensitivity & More)
- Forza Horizon 5 – All Locations (Bonus Board, Fast Travel, Barn)
Special Thanks to fast Lane Gaming for making this awesome video. I get know about this method from him. Thanks for reading the article. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Leave a comment