If you are facing the error Frame rate unsuitable for online play error in Elden Ring then we have an easy fix for you that can help you get rid of the error once and for all so without wasting your time let’s get started.
Many players have been experiencing this issue since the introduction of the Elden ring, so we decided to write an article that will solve the majority of the issues for you so that you may enjoy the game in peace.
Elden ring’s main focus is single-player but you can still hop into the multiplayer section of the game with your friends or you can test your skills in 1v1. So many people are facing the issue called “Framerate unsuitable for online play error in Elden Ring”.
How to fix the error
- First, close the game completely, make sure to close the steam is closed as well.
- Enter “Graphics Settings” into the Windows search box and select the first result.
- Check that “Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling” is turned on.
- You’ll now see a list of all the games you have installed on your computer.
- Set the performance to high and choose “Elden Ring” from the drop-down menu.
- Turn off the steam overlay.
If you are still facing this issue then you can read our guide on how to fix lags issues in Elden ring once and for all.