If you are looking for a way to get Discord on Oculus Quest 2, you are at the right place because, in this guide, we will help you install discord easily on oculus quest 2. Read the article till the end, and you are good too.
Oculus Quest 2 sales have recently gone up during this pandemic. Everybody has been using the Oculus in their day to day life. Since Mark Zuckerberg introduced the world of Metaverse, you can do many things on this device, and the possibilities are endless.
How to Install Discord on Oculus Quest 2 & Quest Headsets?
Currently, there is no official way to download and install Discord on Oculus Quest 2 and Quest Headsets, but there are two simple methods that you can use to install discord on both of your devices.
- Install Discord by using SideQuest.
- Discord by-way-of Virtual Desktop.
Until Facebook and Discord came up with some idea to make it officially available on the store, you have to use these two methods to use the discord application on your Oculus device. So without wasting your time, let’s get started.
Install Discord on Oculus by using SideQuest
This method includes downloading of Discord APK version directly from the internet and installing it on your device. So I will suggest you use it at your own risk.
- First Download Discord APK by searching on google.
- Now click on the top of your screen you will see “Install APK from folder on your computer”.
- Wait for thr process to install.
- Select your headset > under Apps locate Discord.
- Now, Allow discord to use your microphone.
- You are good to go 🙂
Discord by-way-of Virtual Desktop
Virtual Desktop is a fundamental feature in Oculus that you can use to access, Discord.com and then use Discord on Oculus. This is very easy to do. Follow the step-by-step guide given below, and you are good to go.
Features of Virtual Desktop:
- You can stream, Youtube video on HD+.
- You can use your microphone as well.
- Supports Windows, Linux.
- Game Streaming is also available.
Thanks for reading the article. I hope I was able to help you. Subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on gaming and tech news.
Leave a comment