Table of Contents Hide
- God of War PC Crashing Fix
- Fix for God of War PC not launching or loading
- God of War PC No Sound/Audio Bug Issue Fix
- God of War PC Saves not working
- Fix God of War PC Controller Not Working
- God of War PC Freeze / Stuck / Black Screen Fix
- Fix Game not Fullscreen God of War PC
- God of War PC DirectX Error Fix
- God of War PC Not Enough Memory Error Fix
Don’t worry if you experience freezing, game not loading, frequent demo crashes, black screen, connection issues, or internet not working when playing God of War PC. You’ve come to the right place. We will help you with any game-related concerns.
David Jaffe at Sony’s Santa Monica Studio developed the God of War action-adventure game franchise. The game was once a PlayStation exclusive, but it has now been published on PC for everyone to experience.
We will help you resolve any God of War PC issues in this guide so that you may enjoy the gorgeous game in peace. Remember that these problems have nothing to do with the game itself. We will tell you some easy fixes that you need to do in your system to get the game running correctly.
God of War PC Crashing Fix
If your game is continuously crashing, the most likely cause is that the programme is not. If your game crashes frequently, the most likely explanation is that the application is incompatible with God of War PC. Microsoft has advised that you eliminate a few applications to resolve God of War PC crashing on your PC.
- Trend Micro Maximum Security
- Comodo Antivirus
- Emisoft Anti-Malware
- Bitdefender Firewall
If your game often crashes on your PC, I recommend removing, deactivating, or disabling the software listed above. This solution was tested and shown to be functional on all platforms.
Additional Steps to fix crashing
- Your GPU drivers must be updated.
- Check to see whether your antivirus software hasn’t corrupted the God of War PC files. This issue may be addressed by just repairing the files using Steam or reinstalling the game.
- Check system time and date.
- Install the package All in One Visual C++ Libraries.
Fix for God of War PC not launching or loading
Fix the God of War PC is Not Loading Correctly, or the Game Is Not launching Issue. This Repair God of War PC isn’t loading correctly, or the game won’t even start. Incompatibility issues with your current Windows cause this error, or you may not have installed the game’s needed requirements. Please strictly adhere to the instructions given below.
- Uninstall or disable antivirus software.
- Third-party programms and overlays should be uninstalled or disabled.
- DPI Override and Full-Screen Optimizations
- Look for God of War PC or anything similar in the library. Navigate to the installation directory of the game.
- Right-click it and choose Manage, then Browse Local Files.
- When you right-click the God of War PC.exe file, choose Properties from the context menu.
- Uncheck the “disable full-screen optimization” option now.
- To adjust the high-dpi settings, select override high-dpi scaling from the drop-down option.
God of War PC No Sound/Audio Bug Issue Fix
If you are experiencing audio or sound issues when playing God of War PC, this may be the solution for you. Follow the actions outlined below to eliminate the error once and for all.
- Check to see whether your sound driver has been updated.
- Check the audio device you have selected in Windows settings.
- Try repairing your game files or reinstalling the game.
God of War PC Saves not working
Occasionally, the game is unable to save the game. This problem occurs both in multiplayer and while playing the game locally. So, to address this, follow the instructions outlined below, and it will be handled immediately.
- Use Steam to repair game files.
- Uninstall or disable any antivirus software.
- Examine your internet connection.
- Make sure you don’t exit the game while it’s storing your progress.
Fix God of War PC Controller Not Working
Occasionally, the controller does not work with God of War PC and disconnects between matches, making for a highly unpleasant experience. Incompatible controller drivers cause this, or your controller may be faulty. To resolve this, follow the steps outlined below.
How to Fix God of War PC Controller Disconnection Issue
- Check to see if your controller isn’t broken, and if it is, proceed with the rest of the procedures.
- Update or reinstall the Steam Client.
- In Device Manager, update your controller drivers.
- In Steam Big Picture mode, turn off the input settings.
- Update your Windows to the most recent version.
God of War PC Freeze / Stuck / Black Screen Fix
Don’t be alarmed if you encounter game freezing, stuck, or black screen difficulties in God of War PC. The solution to this problem is relatively straightforward. This happens in almost all games due to defective or damaged game files and incorrect Windows settings.
- Check that the date, time, time zone, and region on your computer are correct.
- Disable your antivirus programme or put God of War PC to the Whitelist.
- Please disconnect any Mixed Reality headsets and other USB devices that you are not currently using before beginning the game.
- Install the package All in One Visual C++ Libraries.
- Check that you are not running the most recent version of Windows. At the very least, the year should be 1909.
- Uninstall and reinstall your GPU drivers.
- Those that use Steam: Examine the game files.
- After a clean boot, close all overclocked and background programms and deactivate Steam overlays and other overlay software. Turn off the Steam cloud and restart your computer. (Be sure to remove all of the applications listed at the start of this page.)
- Disable Vsync and enable Fullscreen.
Fix Game not Fullscreen God of War PC
If you are unable to play god of war PC fullscreen then we have an easy fix for you, Follow the steps given below.
- Make sure in-game settings are not setup to borderless or windowed.
- Update your GPU drivers.
- Update your directX to latest version.
God of War PC DirectX Error Fix
God of War PC DirectX error can easily be fixed using the steps mentioned below.
- Update GPU Drivers.
- Update Direct X Drivers.
- Install all in one All Visual C++ Libraries
God of War PC Not Enough Memory Error Fix
God of war PC, not enough memory is a common issue, which usually comes when you launch the game, instead of showing the menu, it says not enough memory and gets stuck. To fix this –
- Go to NVIDIA Control Panel by right click on desktop
- Click on the Manage 3D Settings
- In the Global Settings, Select High Performance NVIDIA Processor
- Restart your PC
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. I hope I was able to resolve your issue. If you need assistance with anything, please ask in the comments section. Sign up for our newsletter to receive timely information about game changes.