Gotham Knights is the latest installment in the Batman Franchise, after Batman: Arkham Knight. Developed and Published by Warner Bros. Games and QLOC and released on 21st October 2022, Gotham Knights is an Action-Adventure RPG set in Gotham City.
In Gotham Knights, after the demise of Batman, a new expansive Criminal Underworld has taken Gotham City by storm. It is now up to the Batman Family – Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood, and Robin, to save Gotham City, teach the criminals a lesson, and regulate the cops.
In this article, we will discuss the process of Farming XP in Gotham Knights. We will provide the steps for leveling up faster, which is applicable to all of our heroes. For more game guides and tutorials, visit our Guides Tab.
How to Farm XP in Gotham Knights
The first step in achieving anything is asking the question “Why?“. In this scenario, the reason you should be striving to farm XP in Gotham Knights is simple. In order to get the gear drop of each hero, you must hit a certain level. There are some gears that you won’t be able to get again, so make sure to get the gear before using it in the endgame. One tip would be to hit Level 30 as soon as possible. Here are the tips for farming XP in Gotham Knights:
- 1. Go to your Gear Suit(Gear->Loadout) and equip the “Beyond Suit“. This suit has a special ability to boost all XP rewards
- Apply Mods to your Suits. Make sure to use the “Increased Health” Mod
- 2. Go to the Training Ground in your Headquarters (The Belfry) and complete all of the Basic, Ability, and Advanced Training with the Beyond Suit on. This will give you a LOT of XP. There will be new ones coming too, so always do these for an easy XP Boost.
- 3. Use Stealth whenever possible. Silent Takedowns reward you heavily with XP and using them with Batgirl, Nightwing, and Red Hood is recommended, as Robin is usually a Stealth Character
- 4. Complete Bonus Quests at every mission. A bonus quest will appear sometimes along with the main quest, so make sure to take that opportunity, and get some free XP
- 5. Complete Case Files. One suggestion would be to complete the Case Files in the suggested level, as it will give you an additional boost for being in that designated level
- 6. Complete Activities around Gotham City. Some suggested High-XP activities are “Criminal Stronghold“, “Witness Under Attack“, and “Illegal Hack”
These were some tips for Farming XP in Gotham Knights. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.
Leave a comment