If Gotham Knights is lagging on your PC or if you face FPS drops, stuttering, or stuck issues, don’t worry. We have a simple solution that will enable you to increase the frame rate of Gotham Knights on low-end computers so that you can play the game uninterrupted.
You will learn how to fix latency, improve performance, lessen stuttering, freezing, and other performance problems in Gotham Knights by reading this article. You can perform at your best in the game if you use all of the strategies listed below.
Fix Lag, FPS Drop, Stuttering in Gotham Knights
Frame rate drops, lag, and stuttering only happen if your pc and windows settings are not optimised. If you follow the instructions below, you should be able to solve the problems if they occur in every game you play.
Debloating Your Windows (Auto Remove Bloatware Apps)
Pre-installed on Windows 10 and 11 are a tonne of unwelcome apps. Since these apps are always running in the background, online games perform worse and experience packet loss.
Simply download Windows 10, and 11 Debloater from the linked link, and then adhere to the instructions in the post. By doing this, you could free a lot of space and raise your frame rate.
- Access Windows 11 Debloater Github at the above-mentioned URL.
- Simply extract every file to your computer’s desktop after that.
- Launch Powershell and enter the following command as an administrator: unrestricted -Force Set-ExecutionPolicy
- To access to your extracted directory, type cd Desktop or the location where your files are stored.
- Press enter after entering Windows10DebloaterGUI.ps1 as the name of the script you want to run.
Turn On Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling
You must activate hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling while playing games that heavily utilise the GPU. This will make use of your graphics card while reducing latency and increasing performance.
- Type “Graphics Settings” in the Windows search box, then select the top result.
- A check should be made to see if “Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling” is active.
- A list of all the games that are currently installed on your PC will appear.
- Locate “Gotham Knights” in the drop-down menu, select it, then increase performance to high.
Stop/Close all the startup and background applications
When playing video games on their PCs, more than 80% of users do not shut down their background apps. I’ll save you time by quickly demonstrating how to do it. You can quickly improve your performance in Gotham Knights with this.
Turn off startup programmes
- Type “Task Manager” into the Windows Search box.
- Once Task Manager has launched, go to the Startup tab.
- Choose the programmes you want Windows to avoid launching when it starts up.
- to stop background programmes from being run.
Ultimate Windows Performance Power Plan
Your system will use more power as a result of this. Using this feature may help you get more frames per second in video games since the more power you provide your system, the better performance you’ll get when playing.
- By using the Windows key and typing “Cmd,” you can find it.
- Selecting the command prompt from the right-click menu will now start it as an administrator.
- Type “powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61” on your command prompt.
- Select Maximum Performance under Power Plan Settings.
Delete Temporary Files
On the drive, temporary files occupy a significant amount of space. Additionally kept in system memory, these temporary files can operate more quickly when accessed. To increase Performance and give Gotham Knights priority, we will remove the temporary files.
- After searching for %temp%, click OK.
- A folder will appear, as you will see. Delete the files in the folder for good.
- Continue to the next file if the current one is not being deleted.
- Your temporary files have now been permanently erased; restart your computer.
Full-Screen Optimizations and DPI Override
- Search the Gotham Knights installation folder for the.exe file.
- To access the context menu, right-click the.exe file and select Properties.
- After that, select “disable full-screen optimization,” as seen in the image above.
- After choosing “Change the high-dpi settings,” choose “override high-dpi scaling.”
- You may now click Apply to finish.
Turn off third-party overlays
Games that have overlays crash and stutter. When a game is first started, third-party programmes may interfere with its function and cause it to crash. Remove or turn off the Steam, Discord, and Rockstar Launcher overlay settings.
Additionally, you have the option to disable the Nvidia GeForce experience overlay. By doing this, you can play video games with higher FPS and less stuttering and FPS dropouts. Check to see whether programmes like MSI Afterburner or others are running in the background.