In this guide, we will talk about how you can earn money and credits in Gran Turismo 7 to unlock new cars and upgrade them to the max and rule the racing tracks, and also show off among your friends.
Gran Turismo 7 is the newest Ultimate Racing game released which is developed by Polyphony Digital and is the eighth ‘Gran Turismo series’. Finally available to play on Playstation 4 and Playstation 5.
Complete the starting tutorial and get the first ride that you will use to grind for farming the credits that you seek. This method may be time-consuming depending upon the time of the races and laps.
For beginners: Festival of speed
- This race consists of two laps.
- It offers a credit of 35000 CR upon winning.
- If you win a clean race you can easily win upto 50000-55000 CR.
- Clean race means not hitting other vechiles/obstacles.
- Though even if the race is not clean it is the best for beginners to farm money/credits easily in the game.
- This race may take some time to complete.
With a Group 3 or Higher car
- Start the GT Cup group at lago maggiore.
- This race gives you around 75000 CR for first place.
- This race has around five laps so staying at first place might be difficult sometimes.
- Clean race can also be factor.
- You can unlock these rewards when you complete the Menu book for GT Cafe.
- You can also get these by completing a dialy workout of driving 26.219 miles in a single day.
- With these tickets you can either get money, a car or some parts.