Halo Infinite flight 2 technical preview is still ongoing, and people are enjoying the new Halo Experience. 343 has fixed so many bugs and lags from the past flight. Halo Infinite has also Introduced a new game mode called Big Team Battle CTF.
While playing flight 2 of Halo Infinite, you might have come across so many pro players with fast movements, and they are dominating in the lobby. It’s all because of their movement and their reaction time.
I will tell you the best tips and tricks for advanced movement in Halo Infinite in this Guide. These movement tips can help you become good at the game.
Tip 1: Slide Cancel in Halo Infinite
Everyone must be familiar with the concept of slide cancel, right? If you are a call of duty fan like I am, you might know how essential slide cancel is in the game. What if I told you that you could slide cancel in halo infinite.
Yes, you can slide cancel a straightforward concept where you slide and instantly cancel your slide animation, which can help you move faster and stop wherever you want. You have complete control of your Spartan in your hands.
How to perform a slide cancel in Halo Infinite?
Slide Cancel in Halo Infinite is pretty different from that of Call of duty. You will need some practice to perform this slide correctly on the controller, mouse, and keyboard.
- First, You need to run using your sprint key.
- Press your slide key to slide.
- Now comes the tricky part, as soon you sprint you need press slide key and then press back key and do a 180 degree spin with your mouse or joystick which will stop the slide animation.
You can watch the video mentioned below on how to slide cancel in halo infinite, which will help you immensely.
Tip 2: G-Slide in Halo Infinite
This is a newly introduced mechanism in halo infinite. TheShyWay first spotted this mechanism, It doesn’t have a name yet, but the mechanism is similar to G Slide, which you might know from Call of duty black ops 3.
G-Slide is helpful in-game. This will help you keep your momentum while sliding and moving faster across the maps and dodge the bullets of your opponents.
How to perform a G-Slide in Halo Infinite
Performing G-Slide is very easy and effective in the game. To do a G-Slide, all you have to do is follow the steps given below.
- First you have to climb a ledge that not very high from the ground.
- Then you have to jump of the ledge and hold your slide button.
- After that you have to press your JUMP key to boost foward or in whatever direction you like.
You can watch the video below to understand the process clearly.
Tip 3: Drop Slide in Halo Infinite
Drop Slide is a mechanism that was initially introduced in Halo 5. If you are not familiar with this movement, then don’t worry. We will clear all your doubts on what it is and how to perform it to gain an advantage against opponents.
How to perform Drop Slide in Halo Infinite
This slide is similar to a g-slide, but you need a slope or ramp to perform this slide.
- First you need to sprint before the ramp.
- Now Jump on before the ramp starts.
- Before you hit the ramp hold you slide key.
- Now Press Jump key this will push you forward in the air.
If you want to see a video example, watch the video below. It’s well explained.
We will keep updating the article with new tips and tricks for movement. So you can become a better player in Halo Infinite.