If you are looking for a way to farm XP and Level UP fast in Halo Infinite, then you are at the right place. This method will help you farm tons of XP in Halo Infinite so that you can level up your Battle Pass Faster.
Halo Infinite is a forthcoming free-to-play first-person shooter game developed by 343 Industries and distributed by Xbox Game Studios. The game is wildly popular among gamers. The current release of the game is more successful than any other FPS shooter in history.
In this Guide, I will tell you the best way to gain a lot of XP in halo infinite so that you can level up your battle pass faster and unlock free armor/skins. Follow the guide till the end, and you will be able to get level 100 in no time.
Complete Weekly and Daily Challenges
Completing weekly and daily challenges in Halo Infinite is the best way to earn XP faster. I have been completing all of the challenges to unlock all the rewards of the weekly challenges.
- These challeneges require you to kill enemies with specific weapons.
- Sometimes you have to drive a certain vehicle or kill enemies with certian vehciles.
- Play Sepcific Gamemodes.
- Play Objective Based Gamemodes can help you complete these challenges.
After you have completed the weekly challenges, you must complete the most significant challenge called the “Ultimate Challenge,” which gives you a lot of XP and lets you unlock certain cosmetics and rare items.
Please make sure you complete daily challenges in the game. They are easy to complete, but they are required to complete for additional bonus XP.
Buy Levels using Credits in Halo Infinite
There is an effortless and straightforward feature that lets you buy the battle pass levels in halo infinite. Each level costs you about 200 credits. This is a very costly method, So unless you are willing to spend money on the game, it is not suggested.
But you can level up pretty quickly using this feature in Halo Infinite. This is worth it because you get tons of cool customizations and armor coating along the way as you unlock more battle pass levels.
XP Booster is the best way to gain double the amount of XP for the challenge you just completed. You can apply an XP booster while you are completing or grading challenges in Halo Infinite.
Keep in mind
- XP Boosters are only avaible for 30 minutes.
- XP Booster cost 200 Credits which is nearly 2$ real money.
- Make sure you complete challenges with 30 minutes to gain the benefit of XP Booster.
- Using XP VBooster with daily challenges is fine but using them with weekly challenges is far better because you can get tons of XP.
I hope this guide was helpful for you. Subscribe to our newsletter for more Halo Infinite updates. I hope you all have a nice day.