High on Life is a Biopunk Sci-Fi Comedic First Person Shooter developed and published by Squanch Games, and created by the co-creator of the popular animated adult show, Rick and Morty. The game is a type of Metroidvania, with elements of Action-Adventure and talking guns!
The game was released on 13th December 2022 for Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S, as well as with a day-one release on the Xbox Game Pass subscription service. In High on Life, players are assigned the role of a Bounty Hunter, set on a mission to kill G3 Cartel members, who have invaded earth to use humans as drugs!
In this article, we will discuss finding the Save Game and Config Files located on PC via the Steam Launcher and the Xbox Game Pass. For more content regarding game guides, visit our Guides Tab, which involves tips, tricks, and tutorials for all kinds of errors and issues found in a wide variety of games.
Where Are The Save GameS & Config Files Located
- Go to This Computer on the Desktop
- Open the C Drive and go to Users
- Open the Folder with your PC Name
- Open AppData (Enable Show Hidden Folders/Items)
- Open the Local Folder and then the Oregon Folder
- You will see the Saved Folder inside the Oregon Folder
- Open the Config Folder and for Steam Click on WindowsNoEditor to access the files
- Open the Config Folder and for Steam Click on WindowsGDK to access the files
These were the steps to follow in order to see the Config/Settings files in High On Life via both Steam and Xbox Game Pass. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.
Leave a comment