Mojang, a Swedish video game developer, invented Minecraft, a sandbox video game. Markus “Notch” Persson designed the game using the Java programming language. This game is fun to play because of the creativity that players use.
In this guide, we will talk 5 best ways to create and host free Minecraft servers in 2021. This is super easy to create and totally free. Free servers do come with some limitation. Follow the guide to learn about them.
Heroku is a cloud-based platform as a service (PaaS) that allows developers to create, run, and maintain applications entirely in the cloud. Heroku is a platform that allows developers to launch, manage, and scale contemporary programs.
How to create Free Minecraft Server using Heroku
- Create GitHub Repository.
- Click on this link and download the file as zip and extract it.
- Clone the repository using cmd.
- Paste the extracted folder in that repository.
- Download “ngrok” from their official site.
- Create Free Heroku account.
- Create a new app and select build pack python, NodeJS, php.
- Now redeploy it.
- Follow the video to get a detailed guide.
Minehut offers the Minecraft community unrestricted free server hosting. Running a hit server is simple with our Cloud Platform. Create servers in minehut is super easy and can be done by following the steps below.
How to create Free Minecraft Server using Minehut
- Create Minehut account by signing up.
- Click on Activate Server and wait.
- Now click on start.
- In front of connect, check the URL.
- Now go to Minecraft and click on multiplayer and join using the above URL.
ScalaCube is a gaming server expert that specializes in Minecraft hosting. It has a free option for creating a server with limited features. Create free scalacube Minecraft server by following the below steps.
How to create Free Minecraft Server using Scalacube
- Go to this link.
- Click get free server.
- Choose the location.
- Select a game server from the list.
- Choose free plan and click next.
- Select free server address and sign up.
- Click on manage server.
- Select and install server.
ServerPro is the also one of the free Minecraft hosting site. Like other websites, it also is easy to set up, and you can create a free server by following the below steps one by one and then launching the game.
How to create Free Minecraft Server using ServerPro
- Go to their official website and sign up.
- Activate your account.
- Login back into your account and choose free server.
- Select Location.
- Choose Minecraft and its type, and you are good to go.
Tynker makes Minecraft modification simple and enjoyable. Get your own Java server to install modifications with a single click and invite friends to play with you! Follow the steps to create a free server.
How to create Free Minecraft Server using Tynker
- Sign up on their official website.
- Go to Minecraft and then my server.
- Enter your name, world name and then click on done.
- Click on my server and create parent account and verify it.
- Select multiplayer create server and enter server address.