Apex Legends was released in February 2019 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It is a F2P Battle Royale First-Person Shooter Game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts.
The ADS or aim down sights is a vital part of any First-Person Shooter game. Even in CSGO, a game with the least amount of ADS, the AUG and SG 553 Assault Rifles have ADS in them. ADS is required for a precise and accurate shot on your enemies, enabling a firm and targeted hit. Shooting from the hip in FPS games is not advised. Choosing a Reticle Color is a personal choice as it doesn’t give much in competitive advantage.
In this article, we will discuss how to change the colours of your Reticle in Apex Legends. For more such guides, make sure to visit our Guides Tab. We will discuss both the manual and Hex Code methods.
How to Change Reticle Color (Settings Method)
- Start the game
- Head into the Firing Range
- Open the Settings and go to the Gameplay Tab
- Click on Customize on the Reticle bar
- Now you can either use any pre-made colours or create any colour of your choice using the sliders given below
- Now get into a game or the Firing Range and test out your new colour. Make sure to aim towards a variety of targets to maintain colour accuracy and visibility.
How to Change Reticle Color (Hex Method)
This method can only be done by PC gamers. For changing the Reticle Color by the use of a Hex Code:-
- Open Steam and Right-Click on Apex Legends in Library
- Click on Properties and navigate toward Launch Options
- Add the given command (+reticle_color “0 0 0”) and replace the zeros for Hex Codes
This was how to change the Reticle Colors in Apex Legends for both consoles and PCs. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.