If you are looking for a way to download and play Bloodborne PSX Demake on your PC, you are at the right place because this guide will tell you how to download Bloodborne.
Bloodborne PSX Demake has finally been released for everyone to play for free. We know that it might not be as good as the PS5 or PS4 version, but the game looks insane, in my opinion. According to the official dev site, the game has already crossed 100k downloads in a day, which is insane if you ask me.
I know many of you might already know about Bloodborne PSX demake, but we are still posting this article for people who are not sure how they can download the game for free, So don’t worry, just follow the guide, and you are good to go.
Bloodborne PSX Demake Download Link on PC for free
Lilith Walther’s is one of the best game devs. he has been working free of cost just to make the demake version of Bloodborne of PC fans, and it’s awesome to see how the community is behind and fully supporting him.
The Bloodborne PSX demake game is free to download at the moment and, as the dev suggested, will always be free, So You can follow the steps given below to start downloading and playing the game right away.
- First Download Bloodborne PSX Demake from the link.
- Now that you have downloaded the game.
- Download Winrar from the official site.
- After that Extract all of the downloaded files to your desktop.
- You will see a exe file in the folder of Bloodborne PSX.
- Simply, double click the game and start playing the game for free.
Bloodborne PSX Demake Controls PC
Here are all the controls for Bloodborne PSX Demake for PC, These controls and non-changeable:
- Move: WASD
- Rotate Camera: Left and Right Arrow
- Attack R: Up Arrow
- Attack L: Down Arrow
- Lock On / Interact: E
- Use Quick Item: R
- Cycle Quick Items: Tabs
- Dodge / Sprint (Hold): Space Bar / Shift
- Walk: Left Crtl
- Pause / Back: Escape, Q
- Navigate Menu: Arrow Keys
- Select Menu Option: Enter
Bloodborne PSX Demake Gamepad Controls
Here are all the controls for Bloodborne PSX Demake for Gamepad. These controls and non-changeable:
- Move: D-Pad
- Rotate Camera: Left and Right Trigger
- Attack R: R1
- Attack L: L1
- Lock On / Interact: Face Button Bottom (PS1 X)
- Use Quick Item: Face Button Top (PS1 Triangle)
- Cycle Quick Items: Select
- Dodge / Sprint (Hold): Face Button Right (PS1 Circle)
- Walk: Face Button Left (PS1 Square)
- Pause / Back: Start
- Navigate Menu: D-Pad
- Select Menu Option: Face Button Bottom (PS1 X)
That’s it for today. I hope this article helped you download the game without any issues for free. Subscribe to our newsletter to get instant updates on gaming and tech news.
Hey mate, good article. Just wondering if you know that you said “In my opinion, he has been working free of cost”. This is not an opinion, it is either a fact or not. Just trying to help. 🙂
It might be a typo. Thanks for letting me know.