NBA 2K23 is a Basketball-Simulator Sports Game by 2K Games. Released on 9th September 2022, NBA 2K23 is available for PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Microsoft Windows.
Gym Rat is a badge that can be unlocked in the MyCareer Gamemode. But, unlocking the badge is different for old-gen and next-gen consoles. In this article, we will discuss how to get the Gym Rat badge for both generation consoles. For more such game guides, visit our Guides Tab.
How to Unlock Gym Rat for PS4 and Xbox One
- Before doing anything, make sure that you have the “Mamba Mentality” Badge
- Go to the Gatorade Facility and look for someone named “Timmy”
- Complete the “Addicted to Sweat” Quest
- After completing this, Gym Rat will be awarded
How to Unlock Gym Rat for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S
- Complete the NBA Summer League
- Get your intro challenges before doing anything
- After getting the challenges, head towards the Gatorade Facility and interact with the Gym Rep
- Complete the “Earn at least 3 stars in any workout 25 times” Quest in order to unlock Gym Rat
Gym Rat has the following benefits: Speed 4x points, Acceleration 4x points, Strength 4x points, Vertical 4x points, and Stamina 4x points.
This was how to unlock the gym rat badge in NBA 2K23. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.