Harvestella is a life simulation RPG developed by Live Wire and Published by Square Enix and was just released yesterday i.e Nov 4, 2022.
This title is comparable to Final Fantasy and Rune Factory and is all about farming crops while attempting to save the world from the sudden appearance of a deadly plague called Quietus.
The game is set in a world with four huge crystals called Sealight, which ensures stability between the four seasons. The world is thrown into chaos when Quietus the plague causes crops to die and prevent anyone from going outside.
How to get Copper Ore
As you progress in the story, you will need to survive by farming and fishing in the open world exploration. You would also need valuables like different Ores which will help you craft better tools or upgrade the weapons in your inventory.
Now the question is, where to find it?
To get copper ore in Harvestella:
- You must travel to the part called Higan Canyon
- You need to look for stone veins with the minerals displayed on the map
- Interact with these stones to collect many ores.
- If you don’t have stones, don’t worry, take a different approach by opening chests along the way to find treasures and more
- You can also kill local monsters to get some copper ore.
To sum up, if you follow these tips and tricks then farming ores is actually pretty easy and straightforward.
Hope you find this helpful!
To know more about the game – https://harvestella.square-enix-games.com/en-us/