Developed and Published by Digital Extremes, and Released on 25th March 2013, Warframe is a Free-To-Play Action RPG Third-Person Shooter Online Multiplayer game. In this game, you play as an alien species called “Tenno”, who can use “Warframes”, weapon systems used to fight enemies in the Origin System.
One such popular Warframe is Excalibur Umbra. It is the only Umbra for the game. Upon using Transference, you will begin fighting by yourself. It includes some unique and strong Umbra mods applicable to every Warframe.
Excalibur Umbra is a Warframe that has taken inspiration from the original Excalibur. The only way to get Excalibur Umbra is to complete a particular quest, unlike unlocking other Warframes. In this article, we will show you how to get Excalibur Umbra in Warframe. For more such game guides, visit our Guides Tab.
Getting The Excalibur Umbra Warframe
You have to complete “The Sacrifice” Quest in order to unlock this warframe. In order to get this quest you have to complete the “Apostasy Prologue”. Go to your quarters in the Orbiter. Near a window, there will be an energy orb floating. After playing the “Apostasy Prologue”, “The Sacrifice” Quest will be unlocked in the Codex. Here is a list of all the steps involved in the quest:
- Find Items using Synthesis Scanner – Here are the following locations:
- Near the tree
- Back left of the courtyard
- Right of a tree near the rock
- Middle of the courtyard near the gravestone
- Right of the walkway near the courtyard entrance
- Look Around in Lua – Match blue signs at Orokin Memory Cipher Terminal with blue signs seen at Lua
- Go to Ceres – After stalking the Excalibur Umbra, use Void Blasts and Transference for better results.
- Go to Neptune – This time, try Void Beam, then Void Blast and Transference. Make sure that is the order.
- Go back to Lua – Repeat the steps performed in Neptune, and go to the Extraction Point.
- Go to Earth – Kill all the NPCs and after the cutscenes, you will find the Excalibur Umbra with all of its mods inside your Orbite.
These were the sequential steps toward unlocking the Excalibur Umbra Warframe. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.
Leave a comment