Dinkum is a farming simulator video game developed and published by James Bendon. The game is available on Steam but is still in early access.
In this game, a huge variety of mods are available for download and installation. Here is our guide on downloading and installing mods for Dinkum.
Best Mods for Dinkum
After installing, the Value tooltip mod gives every object in the game a tooltip that lists its selling price. Additionally, the mod will determine the total worth of the entire stack rather than just one item from it if there is a stack of items.
The Auto pickup mod enables the player to automatically pick up and add any nearby things to their inventory without having to approach them or engage in any other interaction. It makes obtaining resources significantly easier.
The Museum tooltip mod adds a tooltip to every object that can be sent to the museum. This is another extremely useful mod that makes it possible to donate an item without stopping what you’re doing and go to the museum.
How to Download & Install Mods
- Make a backup of your saved files before you continue modding. The following is where you can locate the file directory for your saved files: C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\James Bendon
- After saving your backup file, you require a Code Injector.
- To install various mods into Dinkum, you need to install BepInEx 6.
- These files must be extracted to the location where the launcher Dinkum.exe is found. For instance, the default file location is Steam\steamapps\common\Dinkum
- To download mods, head to NexusMods. Find a mod that you’d like to install to the game. Value Tooltip, Auto Pickup, and Museum Tooltip are to name a few.
- Once you have downloaded the necessary modded files, unpack the same into the BepInEx 6 folder’s Plugins folder, beside the game’s folder.
- Launch the game to see if the mod is ready and running.
Simply deleting the mod files from the Plugins folder will remove the applied mods, in case you want to remove the installed mods.
This is all you need to know about downloading and installing mods in Dinkum. Check out our other guides if you liked this one.