Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II features the return of Task Force 141, with an update to the Gunsmith, an advanced AI system, and new Gun handling. A direct sequel to the 2019 Reboot of the series, Modern Warfare II releases on 28th October 2022.
Playing the single-player campaign is a must, but multiplayer is what every COD fan looks forward to. And what better way to play multiplayer, than with your friends? Constant fails, team-flashing, and standing in front of friends make the multiplayer experience worth its while.
There is even a new Co-Op mode called Raids being introduced. In this article, we will guide you on inviting your friends to the Modern Warfare II Beta. For more such content regarding game guides on MW2 or any other games, visit our Guides Tab.
How to Add and Invite Friends in COD MW2
- Open the Social Menu by clicking the Right Analog Stick on Controller, and click on the top right icon containing 3 people on PC
- If you want to add someone as a friend, then go to the Recent Tab, go to the recent party, lobby, or squad, depending on what you played, and navigate to add friend. You can further check their profile and even join their game
- If you want to Invite your Friends, Simply navigate to the Hub Tab, click on Your Party, and click on Invite to Party in order to invite your friends
- You can change the Party Settings such that only the friends you want to invite are able to join
- If you have taken someone’s ID and want to add them, then go to the Friends Tab. Click on Add Friends and paste their ID. You can select the platform where you would like to send the friend request. You can accept Friend Requests too from the Friends Tab.
These were the methods for inviting and adding friends in COD MW II. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.