Here we will help a user to get a refund easily. This can be done either on the steam application for windows or also from a browser. This is super easy so you can easily refund any title that you have purchased recently.
Steam is a market for gamers from where users can buy various games. It also consists of free titles that are released. You can easily manage funds too and if you do not like the game you can easily get a refund for the game.
How to refund a game?
You can easily refund any game or purchase from steam if it meets the following condition:
- Within a week of purchase, you will receive a full refund of your purchase.
- If you haven’t played the game for more than two hours.
In order to refund the game on steam follow the below steps either on a browser or if you have the steam app, you can use it too.
On Steam App
- Open Steam Application.
- On the top left corner you will find options such as Steam, View, Friends, Games, Help.
- Click on help and then steam support.
- There you will see list of purchases you have done recently.
- Click on the purchase from below.
- Now select the game for which you want refund.
- Select any problem for the game.
- Select I would like a refund and then I would like to request a refund.
- Click on this link to head over to the steam help page.
- Now sign in with your steam account that has a game that you want to refund.
- Select Help, then Steam Support from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll see a list of purchases you’ve made recently there.
- To make a purchase, go to the link below.
- Now choose which game you want a refund for.
- For the game, you can choose any problem.
- Select I’d want a refund, and then I’d like to make a refund request.
Subscribe to our newsletter so you can get updated first in the future.