The Life Tragedies mod in The Sims 4 features a variety of unique characters, scenes, and activities.
The mod involves character changes that could result in distressing behaviour from your characters. Your Sims character has a very real chance of dying, suffering severe injuries, losing money, remaining miserable, or ending up your long-term relationships.
When you click on your Sims after successfully installing the mod, a new menu called “Life Tragedies” will show up. You can select to enable or disable the mod after selecting the Life Tragedies option.
How to Install the Life Tragedies Mod
To install the mod, follow these steps.
- Visit the site where you can download the mod.
- Find the Life Tragedies mod on the website. Open the link and you’ll further see two links for downloading the mod.
- If you own the Get To Work expansion, use the second link, “SAC Life Tragedies -MOD- v 1.2.4 Halloween Horrors GetToWork.zip”. The mod won’t work properly if you download this version without having the Get To Work expansion pack.
- If you don’t have the Get To Work expansion pack, download “SAC Life Tragedies -MOD- v 1.2.4 Halloween Horrors Basegame.zip”. The mod won’t work properly if you download this version and also have the Get To Work expansion pack.
- After downloading, unzip the file to extract its contents.
- Move the files to the following directory.
- Documents\Electronic Arts\Sims 4\Mods\Life Tragedies
- After completing the above steps, launch the game and make sure that mods are enabled in the game’s settings.
Once the mod has been correctly installed in your Sims 4 game, you must actually start the mod for some tragedy to occur. To access the pie menus in the game, click on your Sims. You will find “Life Tragedies” there. To access the second menu item “Tragedies”, click the pie in the middle of the screen.
Now that you’ve learnt about installing the mod into the game, you must check our other similar articles as well. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updates on other games.
Leave a comment