In this guide, we will help you Fix Lag, Improve FPS, Reduce Stuttering, Crashes, Freezing, and other problems regarding the performance of Jurassic World Evolution 2. The game is heavy and not optimized for low-end PCs. Follow the guide till the end to Boost Maximum FPS in the game.
Frontier Developments is developing and publishing Jurassic World Evolution 2, a business simulation game set in the Jurassic World universe. You can make your own Jurassic Park and manage everything that’s going on inside.
Fix Lag, FPS Drop, Stuttering, Bugs in Jurassic World Evolution 2
If your windows and computer are not properly optimized, you will experience frame rate drops, lag, and stuttering while playing video games. But don’t worry, we have got you covered. Just follow the guide, and you will see significant improvements in Jurassic World Evolution 2.
Windows Debloater to Improve Performance.
Windows 10 and 11 are pre-installed with many unwanted applications that take a lot of internet and device memory, which in turn reduces the performance of video games. These unwanted services and settings are responsible for lag, stuttering, internet connectivity issues, packet loss, and other issues in your game.
So we have a straightforward tool called Windows Debloater that can help you remove all the unnecessary windows applications and help you boost your system FPS. You can learn more about how to do it by visiting our article on the subject by clicking on this link. Each step has been thoroughly explained, and after the debloating process is complete, you will notice that your windows are faster and lag-free, as well as have improved gaming performance.
Reduce Stuttering By decreasing CPU and GPU Temperature
High temperatures in the CPU and GPU cause stuttering and a decrease in frame rate, respectively. If you keep your body temperature under control, you will not experience frame dropouts or stuttering during your gaming sessions.
Repasting is the most efficient method for PC users to reduce the temperature of their CPU and graphics card. It’s as simple as opening your CPU with a cooler repaste and putting the paste on both the CPU and the GPU.
Undervolting and repasting are two techniques that can be used to control the temperature of a notebook computer. Reduce the voltage at which a processor operates to achieve undervolting, similar to what PC users do when using their computers.
Memory Reduct for cleaning the RAM
Memory Reduct is a free program that allows you to clean up your memory and free up space taken up by background apps by deleting unnecessary files. It assists in the termination of background applications, allowing your computer to operate more rapidly.
How to Make Use of Memory Reduct
- To begin, click on this link to download Memory Reduct from its official website.
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- Next, then I agree, then Next and Install are all available options.
- Next, select Finish from the drop-down menu.
- Mem Reduct can be found by pressing the Windows key and clicking on it.
- Clean Memory can be accessed by clicking on it.
Enable Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling
When performing tasks that require heavy GPU usage, it will use your graphics card, reducing latency and improving performance in the process.
- In Windows 10, press the Windows key and then the letter G to bring up the Graphics Settings menu.
- Enable the option titled Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling in the Advanced Settings menu.
- Below you will find a list of the games that are currently installed on your system.
- Locate Jurassic World, then select it from the drop-down menu and set it to high performance.
- Please keep in mind that whether or not this feature is supported by your system is dependent on your system.
Turn On Game Mode in Windows
Game Mode in Windows 10 and 11 is a very stable feature that can help you reduce the number of background processes and help you attain maximum performance from your play session.
- In Windows 10, press the Windows key and type Game Mode Settings into the search box, then press enter.
- Turn on the game mode if it is not already on.
- The Xbox game bar can be found on the left-hand side of the screen. Turn it off if it’s on.
- In Windows 11, go to the settings menu and then to the gaming tab on the left-hand side.
- Turn off the Xbox Game Bar and select Game Mode from the menu.
Windows Ultimate Performance Power Plan
This will improve the power consumption done by your system. The power you give to your system, the better performance you will get while playing the game, So enabling this feature can help you get more FPS in video games.
- Cmd can be found by pressing the Windows key and searching for it.
- Run the command prompt as an administrator by selecting it with the right click menu.
- Copy and paste the following code into your cmd: powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61
- Now go to the control panel, then hardware and sound, and finally power options to complete the process.
- There will be an option for ultimate performance, which you should select.
Fix Crash, Freeze, and other errors in Jurassic World Evolution 2
Crashing and Fixing Issues related to Jurassic World Evolution 2 freezing, lagging, crashing can be fixed by following the steps below. These problems happen due to improper windows settings and unwanted applications.
Full-Screen Optimizations and DPI Override
- Open Steam and, on the top left side of the screen, select Steam > Settings > General.
- Locate the option that says “Library.”
- Low Bandwidth Mode and Low Performance Mode should be enabled.
- To proceed, click on OK.
- To continue, go to the library and look for Jurassic World Evolution 2.
- Right-click on it, select Manage, then Browse Local Files from the drop-down menu.
- Right-click on the.exe file and select Properties from the context menu.
- Disable full-screen optimization in the compatibility section of the settings.
- Change the high-dpi settings by selecting override high-dpi scaling from the drop-down menu.
- Apply and then OK are the only options.
Delete Temporary Files
Temporary files take up a lot of space on the hard disc, which causes the hard disk to run slowly. If your hard disk begins to slow down, you will notice a more significant drop in frame rate and stuttering. The following are the steps to take to delete the temporary files:
- To open the “Run” dialogue box, press the Windows Button + R at the same time.
- Enter the following text: %temp% and hit ok.
- This will take you to the temporary folder on your computer.
- To select everything, press the Ctrl + A keyboard shortcut.
- To confirm, press the “Delete” key on your keyboard.
- Continue to the next file if it is not being deleted yet.
- Your temporary files have now been deleted from your computer.
Disabling antivirus is the best option because antivirus software can consume a significant amount of resources when running in the background. Disabling it while playing games is essential.
- In Windows, go to the Start menu and select Programs and Features.
- After you’ve typed Windows Security, hit the Enter key.
- Choose Virus & Threat Protection from the drop-down menu on the left.
- After you’ve scrolled down to the Virus and Threat Protection options, click Manage settings.
- To temporarily disable Windows Defender Antivirus, go to the Real-time protection section and click the toggle button.
- If you are prompted, select Yes to confirm the modification.
Uninstall / Disable Third-party apps And Overlays increases FPS
Third-party programs can interfere with the operation of games, resulting in the game crashing when it is first launched. Uninstalling or deactivating these programs will aid in the repair of the game crash issues that you have been experiencing in the past.
Disable or uninstall any applications running above the game, such as MSI afterburner, runtactics pro, and other similar programs. To uninstall them, go to the control panel and choose to uninstall from there. Open Task Manager, locate the task, right-click it, and select End Task from the context menu to turn them off.
You can disable the Nvidia GeForce experience overlay by pressing the Windows key and searching for GeForce in the search results. Navigate to the configurations menu. The in-game overlay can be found in the general area of the game. You can turn it off by pressing the green drag symbol on your keyboard. If it’s already white or grey, don’t bother with it.
Updating Windows to latest version
When it comes to the overall performance of your windows, this step is essential. A variety of bug fixes will be included when you update your windows to the most recent version, and the overall performance of your computer will be improved.
- Press the Windows key and type “settings” into the search box.
- In the case of Windows 10, the Windows update option can be found under the Update and Security section.
- When you open the Settings app in Windows 11, the Windows Update option is available.
- Simply click on the Check for Updates button to begin downloading the latest updates.
- Once the updates have been downloaded, you must install them.
- Select Check for Updates once more, and if it indicates that your windows is up to date, you have successfully updated your windows.
Update Graphics Card Drivers
Keeping your graphics drivers up to date is critical for improving your frame rate and reducing stuttering in games. Follow all of the steps to update the drivers for your graphics card one by one until the process is complete.
- Nvidia graphics cards users can access GeForce Experience by pressing the Windows key and typing the word GeForce into the search box.
- Users of AMD graphics cards should press the Windows key and type AMD Radeon Software into the search box to get started.
- Navigate to the Drivers section in both programmes to get started.
- From the drop-down menu, select Check for Drivers to begin searching for drivers.
- Whenever a driver is made available, it should be downloaded and installed.
Updating GPU drivers can help you fix many problems and get new optimization provided by Nvidia for your graphics card and games.
Gpu does not have enough memory to run jurassic world evolution 2
This happens because of your system. Even if you meet the minimum requirements, sometimes the game doesn’t work. There isn’t an official fix for this.
- Update your GPU.
- Update Visual C++ Libraries.
- Update your DirectX.
Leave a comment