Life is Strange: Arcadia Bay Collection is a Nintendo Switch game from Square Enix and Dontnod Entertainment. It will be released on 27th September 2022 in both Digital and Physical Formats.
This Collection includes Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm, the first and second titles respectively. Life is Strange would be given as a physical copy, while Before the Storm is to be provided as a Digital Download Code.
We condone any illegal downloading of games for the use of emulation. Emulation is an instrumental technology that is misused via illegal ROM downloads. Make sure to use both the firmware and the game ROM from your own console and game.
Yuzu is a free and open-source Nintendo Switch Emulator (hardware or software that let one computer behave like another), developed in C++. Yuzu was announced to be in development on January 14, 2018, 10 months after the release of the Nintendo Switch. This article will discuss how to play Life is Strange: Arcadia Bay Collection on PC via Yuzu Switch Emulator. For more such Gaming Guides, make sure to follow our Guides Tab.
Yuzu Minimum Requirements
In order to play games on Yuzu, you need to make sure you have components better or equal to the ones listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit or higher)
- CPU: Intel i5-4430 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- MEMORY: 8GB RAM
- Graphics Hardware: OpenGL 4.6 support or Vulkan 1.1 such as an Intel HD Graphics 520 or Nvidia GeForce GT 1030
How to Play Life is Strange: Arcadia Bay Collection on PC Via Yuzu
To play Life is Strange: Arcadia Bay Collection on Yuzu, you need three files: The Prodkeys file, Firmware, and the Life is Strange: Arcadia Bay Collection game ROM.
Getting the Main Files Ready
- To get the Prod.Keys your Nintendo Switch must be hacked and obtained from it.
- To get the Firmware you need to dump it from your Switch. You need the latest version of 14.1.2 in order to run games correctly.
- To get the Game you need to either extract it from the SD card of the original game or download a digital version. The game should be in xci or nsp format.
Setting Up Yuzu
- Download the latest Visual C++ 2022
- Update your Graphics Driver
- Download the Yuzu Installer and install the non-early access version
- Copy and Paste the prod.keys in the Keys folder inside Dump (Yuzu inside Roaming in Appdata)
- Copy and Paste the Firmware files inside the Registered Folder. The path is: Appdata->Roaming->yuzu->nand->system->Contents->registered
- Open Yuzu through the desktop shortcut
- Double click in the middle and find the game on the computer
- Select Folder and check if the game is shown in Yuzu
- Change your Graphics Emulation to Vulkan (Use OpenGL if Lag)
- You can change controls via selecting Emulation->Configure->Controls (Recommended to add a Bluetooth controller)
- Run the game and alter graphics settings if you get low FPS. Make sure that you fulfill the minimum requirements.
This was how to play Life is Strange: Arcadia Bay Collection on PC via Yuzu Switch Emulator. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.