Table of Contents Hide
- Lost Ark System Requirements
- Fix Lag, FPS Drop, Stuttering in Lost Ark
- Debloating Your Windows (Auto Remove Bloatware Apps)
- Turn On Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling
- Stop/Close all the startup and background applications
- Disable Startup Applications
- Ultimate Performance Power Plan for Windows
- Delete Temp Files
- Full-Screen Optimizations and DPI Override
- Disable Third-party Overlays
- Disable or Completely Uninstall your Antivirus
- Related posts:
Don’t worry if Lost Ark is lagging on your PC or if you’re experiencing FPS drops, stuttering, or stuck problems. We have a simple tip that will help you Boost FPS in Lost Ark on Low-END PCs so that you can play the game without interruption.
This guide will teach you how to solve latency, boost performance, decrease stuttering, freezing, and other performance issues in Lost Ark. If you follow all of the methods outlined below, you will be able to reach peak performance in the game.
Lost Ark System Requirements
Please ensure that you have at least the minimum requirements or anything close to the requirements mentioned below before proceeding with the article.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 / AMD® Ryzen™ 3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 460
- DirectX: Version 9.0c or higher (2010 June)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 50 GB+ available space
Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 / AMD Ryzen 5
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050
- DirectX: 9.0c or higher (2010 June)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 50 GB + available space
Fix Lag, FPS Drop, Stuttering in Lost Ark
Frame rate decreases, lag, and stuttering will occur only if your windows settings and computer is not correctly optimized. If these issues happen in every game you play, follow the steps given below, and you are good to go.
Debloating Your Windows (Auto Remove Bloatware Apps)
Windows 10 and 11 come with tons of undesirable programs pre-installed. These programs are constantly operating in the background, resulting in decreased in-game performance and packet loss in online games.
All you have to do is download Windows 10, and 11 Debloater from the link provided and then follow the steps in the post. In this manner, you may free up a lot of space, which will improve your FPS.
- Get Windows 11 Debloater Github from the URL provided above.
- Then, just extract all of the files to your computer’s desktop.
- Simply launch Powershell as administrator and perform the following command: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Force
- Now, type cd Desktop or wherever your files are placed to get to your extracted directory.
- Enter Windows10DebloaterGUI.ps1 as the name of the script you wish to launch, then press enter.
Turn On Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling
When conducting gaming activities that demand extensive GPU utilization, you need to enable hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling, and it will employ your graphics card, minimizing latency and enhancing speed.
- In Windows search, type “Graphics Settings” and choose the first option that appears.
- Make sure the “Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling” option is enabled.
- You will now see a list of all the games that are installed on your PC.
- Locate and choose “Lost Ark” from the drop-down menu, then set the performance to high.
Stop/Close all the startup and background applications
More than 80% of PC users do not close their background programs when playing video games. I’ll show you how to accomplish it in an instant, saving you time. This can help you fast enhance your performance in Lost Ark.
Disable Startup Applications
- In Windows Search, type Task Manager.
- Navigate to the Startup tab once you’ve started Task Manager.
- Select which programms you wish to keep from starting up during Windows startup.
- To prevent background programms from running.
Ultimate Performance Power Plan for Windows
This will increase the amount of power utilized by your system. The more power you provide your system, the higher the performance you’ll receive when playing the game; hence, using this function might assist you in gaining more frames per second in video games.
- You may locate it by using the Windows key and searching for Cmd.
- Now launch the command prompt as an administrator by selecting it from the right-click menu.
- In your command prompt, type “powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61.“
- Go to Power Plan Settings and choose Maximum Performance.
Delete Temp Files
Temporary files take up a lot of disc space. These temporary files are also stored in system memory, allowing them to execute quicker when they are opened. As a result, we will eliminate the temporary files to gain more FPS and prioritize Lost Ark.
- Click OK after searching for %temp%.
- You will notice a folder popup. Permanently delete the folder files.
- If the file is not being erased, move on to the next one.
- Restart your computer; your temporary files have now been permanently deleted.
Full-Screen Optimizations and DPI Override
- Look for the.exe file in the Lost Ark installation location.
- Right-click the.exe file and choose Properties from the context menu.
- Now, as seen in the image above, choose “disable full-screen optimization.”
- Select “override high-dpi scaling” after clicking “Change the high-dpi settings.”
- Now, click Apply, and you’re all set.
Disable Third-party Overlays
Overlays cause crashing and stuttering in games. Third-party apps can interfere with game functioning, causing the game to crash when it is initially opened. Remove or disable the Rockstar Launcher, Steam, and Discord overlay settings.
You may also choose to turn off the Nvidia GeForce experience overlay. This can help you increase your FPS and decrease stuttering and FPS drops in video games. Make sure that software like MSI Afterburner and others are not operating in the background.
Disable or Completely Uninstall your Antivirus
When operating in the background, antivirus software such as Avast, Kaspersky, and Macafee can demand a lot of resources. It is advisable to disable or eliminate them for improved efficiency. You may choose Windows Defender as your default antivirus because it is more effective than most others.
- Navigate to Apps > Antivirus.
- Now, select Uninstall Antivirus.
- Wait for the procedure to finish.
- Restart your computer.
- Enjoy 15-20 extra frames per second in your video games.