Table of Contents Hide
A couple of errors are showing up on the Lost Ark as is expected now of many games. A common one among these is error 10010. In this guide, we will provide steps that could help you fix this Lost Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10001 easily.
Lost Ark is the hottest free-to-play game in the market right now. A player can band with other players and team up to complete challenges. This action game is enchanting gamers all over the world and players are maxing out their character levels.
Verify integrity of steam files
- Start steam
- Go to your game library
- Right-click on the game and choose properties
- Go to the local files tab
- Click on verify the integrity of game files
- After you’ve done the above steps, restart the game.
- Go do you start menu then click on Settings>Network and Internet
- Click on the status tab and then choose advanced network settings and then click on Change adapter options
- Right click on your network connection and click on properties
- Here scroll to internet protocol version 6(TCP/IPv6)and uncheck it
- Click okay and close
Try a network reset
- Click on the start menu and type cmd
- Open it as an administrator
- Type ipconfig/flushdns and press enter
- Then type ipconfig/registerdns and press enter
- Then type ipconfig/releasedns and press enter
- Then type ipconfig/release and press enter
- Then type ipconfig/renew and press enter
- Then type netsh winshock reset and press enter
- After this restart you’re PC
- And run steam as an admin and see if the error is still there
This is the official fix by the mods on the lost ark forum
Disable your antivirus and firewall:
Sometimes your antivirus or firewall might cause this error, try turning them off and giving it another try. Antivirus and firewall block different connections that they do not feel are safe for transferring data.
A user by the name of fakeluff on the forum stated that relinking your accounts could cause them to re-authenticate your account and might solve the issue