Moonscars is a Hack-and-Slash Soulslike 2D platformer developed by Black Mermaid and Published by Humble Games. Released on 28th September 2022, this game has fared positively among players on Steam, with over 77% of Reviewers giving a positive review.
The game is non-linear, and dying is a major part of the game. You play as the fierce Clayborne Warrior Grey Irma, who searches for the Sculptor, in a search of the mystery of her existence. It can be called an amalgam of Metroidvania and Soulslike genres.
This article will discuss the best Beginner tips and tricks for playing Moonscars. For more such content on game guides, visit our Guides Tab.
Moonscars Beginner’s Guide
Before running the game, make sure that you fulfil the Minimum Requirements given below in order to play at maximum frames and have a good experience:
Moonscars Minimum Requirements
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 270 (2 * 3400) or equivalent Intel, Core i3-530 (2 * 2930) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 530 (2048 VRAM) or equivalent, Radeon HD 6570 (1024 VRAM) or equivalent
Moonscars Tips and Tricks
- Save the Game – Make sure to save the game as it will work as a time saver in case you die and have to retrace your path
- Remember the Mistakes – There is a lot of dying in this game, so make sure to remember your mistakes and complete the level
- Stay Alert During Interactions – The story of Moonscars develops throughout the game. Make sure to listen well in order to understand the story fully
- Use Dash to Cancel Heavy Attack – Dash away from the opponent if you are going to get hit while doing the special attack
- Use Movement to Avoid Foes – Make sure to use dashes, jumps, and quick manoeuvres in order to avoid attacks from enemies
- Use a Variety of Weapons – Use the Sword for quick attacks, the Hammer for stuns, Spear for slowing foes down, and many more Weapons
- Don’t Forget to Use Spells – You can shoot magic at enemies and upgrade your sword Also, make sure to take the casting time into consideration while using spells. It can backfire as attacks have a long casting time
- Remember to Collect Bone Dust – It is required in unlocking new magic in the game
These were the Tips and Tricks for Moonscars. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.