Table of Contents Hide
New World has gained massive popularity over a couple of months, with a total review reaching to 100k and 13.82 million total players, and the live count of players that play new world every day is about 1.31 million.
Due to its high CPU demand, many users are facing issue with the performance of the game and players who do not have a high-performance GPU face much issue with lag, stuttering, screen stuck and more.
This step is crucial when it comes to the performance of your windows. When you update your windows to the latest one, there will be various bug fixes, and you will see improved windows performance.
In order to update your windows, follow these steps one by one:
- Press the Windows key and search for settings.
- In case of Windows 10 you will find Windows update option in Update and Security section.
- In Windows 11 when you open settings, Windows Update option is there.
- Simply click on check for updates and download the updates.
- Once the updates are downloaded, install the updates.
- Once again, click on check for updates and if it shows your windows is up-to-date, then you have successfully updated your windows.
Common Windows Setting
There are some common settings that every user should use. These are the inbuilt services provided by windows which will help to boost your game performance and fix issues like lag and stuttering.
Turn Game Bar On
- In Windows 10, Press Windows key and search Game Mode Settings and hit enter.
- Turn the Game Mode ON.
- There on the left side you will find Xbox game bar. Turn it off.
- In Windows 11, Go to settings and on the left side click on gaming.
- Turn off Xbox Game Bar and Turn on Game Mode.
Enable Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling
- In Windows 10, Press Windows Key and Type Graphics Settings.
- Enable the option called Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling.
- In Windows 11, Press Windows Key and Type Graphics Settings.
- Under Default Settings, click on change default graphics settings.
- Enable Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling.
- Below you will see a list of games you have on your system.
- Find New World and then click on options and set it to high performance.
- Note that it depends on your system whether it supports this feature or not.
Ultimate Performance Power Plan
- Press Windows Key and search cmd.
- Right Click on command prompt and run as administrator.
- Paste the given code: powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61
- Now go to the control panel then hardware and sound and then click on power options.
- There you will see ultimate performance option, select it.
Debloater is a great way to deal with the unwanted services and settings in windows that you do not use and are affecting your game performance in terms of lag, stuttering, internet issue, packet loss and more.
Step 1 : Creating Windows Restore Point on Windows 11
Creating a restore point is the best option if, by chance, anything or any process is wrong, and you mess up the settings. Follow these steps for creating a Windows Restore Point :
- Press Windows Key and type “Create a Restore Point”. A dialogue box labeled “System Properties” will appear on your screen.
- Under System Protection, click on configure and then select the circle before “Turn on system protection”. Leave everything default there. Click on apply.
- Then click on Create button and type a name. This name will be the name of the restore point, and then click create.
- You will get a success message. Your Windows restore point is done.
Step 2: Debloat Using Sycnex Script
- Now that you have created your restore point now we can start with the debloat part. Close all tabs. Download the script from Sycnex GitHub Link. Click on “Code” in green box and the select download zip.
- Extract the file and open the file name “Windows10DebloaterGUI.ps1” and press “CTRL + A” and then “CTRL + C”.
- Press Windows key and search “Windows PowerShell” and click “Run as Administrator”.
- Paste the copied script in the Windows PowerShell Panel and wait for it to be pasted. After it gets pasted, press “Enter”.
- A GUI will pop up. This is the GUI with which we are going to debloat Windows 11. You will be seeing various options to follow along to do the debloat steps in right way.
In “Customize block list,” you can select what to block and what not to be blocked. When you have selected all the bloatware. Then click on “Remove Bloatware With Custom BlockList.”
- Click on “Remove all Bloatware”. There will be some script lines running in Windows PowerShell. Wait for it to complete.
- Click on “Disable Cortana“. Wait for, it’s completion.
- Select “Disable Edge PDF”. Wait for, it’s completion.
- “Enable/Disable dark theme” based on your choice.
- “Uninstall One drive” as it keeps running in background and slows your computer.
- “Unpin tiles” from start menu. It makes faster access to various commands.
- “Install .net v3.5” stable version.
Steam Launcher Settings
- Open Steam and on the top left side click on steam and then on settings.
- Find the library option.
- Enable Low Bandwidth Mode and Low Performance Mode.
- Click on OK.
- Now go to the library and find New World.
- Right click on it and then manage and then browse local files.
- Right-click on the NewWorldLauncher.exe and click on properties.
- In the compatibility section, disable full-screen optimisation.
- Click on change high dpi settings and enable override high dpi scaling.
- Press apply and then ok.
- Open the bin64 folder in the same directory and do the above steps for NewWorld.exe.
Getting your graphic drivers up to date is an important aspect which helps in boosting FPS and reduce game stutter. In order to update the drivers for your graphic card, follow all the steps one by one.
- For Nvidia users, press the Windows key and type GeForce Experience into the search box.
- For AMD users, press the Windows key and type AMD Radeon Software in the search box.
- In both programs, go to the driver section.
- Select Check for Drivers from the drop-down menu.
- If a driver is available, you should download and install it.
When you update your graphic card, you may see improved performance in your game and reduce stutter that you have been facing.
In Game Settings
In Visuals Section :
|Resolution||Max Available( lower res for better FPS)|
|Video Quality||Medium to High|
|Post Processing Details||High|
|V-Sync||OFF (is stuttering is more enable it)|
|Dynamic Resolution Scaling||Enabled|
In Gameplay Section :
|Enable Camera Shake||OFF|
In Preference Section :
|Enable Analytics Reporting||Off|